Can no longer click on Namebars/Healthbars to target units

Hello…I’ve disabled all my addons to check this - but if I click on the red bar above a unit’s model (assuming you show namebars/healthbars), it no longer selects the corresponding unit…instead i have to physically click on a unit’s model now…

is this intended? I can’t imagine that it is, or there would be no reason to have nameplates…

anyway halp!

I had that problem a few weeks ago. Had to delete my WTF, Cache, and Addons folders and it fixed it. Possibly one of the folders is all that needs to be deleted, but was told to do all three and let wow rebuild them. If you do that, you might save those in a different location because you will have to redo all your spell icons and settings when you delete them. Maybe a dev or someone will respond and tell you an exact file to delete, but that fixed mine.

1 Like

I’m glad I read your post carefully…

So, a little update…I did back up my WTF, Cache and Interface folders…But then I experimented…Deleted the Cache folder first - no change with the interface issue…

Then I deleted the entire addons folder and manually checked each addon to see which one caused the issue…turns out there is ONE addon that is causing the problem, and I narrowed it down to the Clique addon…

I disabled this and it’s all working fine…Is this just a fix the addon developer has to work on, or is the WTF folder going to be the issue in the future, since it has all the saved settings and such?

I dont have that addon at all so mine was another issue. Glas you got yours working though.

1 Like