Can i play without bfa

For a sec, I thought the thread title was, Can I play without a bra.

Why would I be doing Legion stuff on a 110 at this stage when I can solo it or group it for mog at 120?

It was a joke.
ā€œWeā€™ll have more for you, at 11.ā€

Hi there Akazora from someone who doesnā€™t own BFA. I can tell you that you will likely never find a group to run anything more than dungeons. My LFG pops quickly enough but I have spent days in LFR and never had a single raid pop. Nobody responds in /2 or guild when asking if anyone would like to get a group together.

Thatā€™s not to say there isnā€™t a lot to do, depending on what you enjoy doing. Iā€™m having a great time working on Pathfinder for wod and legion, doing things like broken shores and Azuna, professions stuff, etc. but thatā€™s the type of thing I like doing. I got to 110 just so I could faceroll WoD stuff. I donā€™t enjoy the challenge of games, just the content. When BfA becomes available to me, Iā€™ll level to 120 and then start working on Legion stuff :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, I was going through the process of purchasing the super-delux shadownlands pre-order for the pet and mount when I first came back from a couple year break but when I found out I needed to purchase BFA first, I just decided being a legion player is fine with me.

Iā€™d at least give it a shot if I were you, you might find it enjoyable enough to play without the latest xpac.

technically yes you can

practically speaking you will probably get bored fast, its just not worth the 15 a month

If they let you into their transmog runs, just go with it. Itā€™s a prior expac so there is no meaningful progression for you anyway. Whether you are dead weight is immaterial.

There is no Legion server, so if you want to keep yourself in that expansion you will be doing it by yourself.

I wouldnā€™t bother paying for BFA at this point. If anything play classic till BFAā€™s a freebee.

1 Like