Can I join Fyrakk instead of helping the tree?

Entire story is boring, too.

1 Like

I’m all for it it’s a PLAN.

1 Like

That’s not what you were thinking of doing. We all know what dogs to to trees.

From my understanding, he doesn’t want to destroy and burn it — He wanted to suffuse & transform it – and in doingso, have the the connection of the newly made world tree of flame augment his power so he can undergo a greater transformation of power.

Alexstrasza: This world tree will NOT be burned!
Vyranoth: Burn it?? He comes … To claim it!

I’m a fox not a dog. :fox_face:

Fox belonging to the family Canidae.

Canidae (/ˈkænɪdiː/; from Latin, canis, “dog”) is a biological family of dog-like carnivorans, colloquially referred to as dogs.

Close enough. You know it’s in your nature, so stop trying to hide it.

Dogs are specifically part of the Canini tribe, whereas foxes are part of the Vulpini tribe.

It’s a completely different tribe. They both share Canidae but dogs are in a completely different tribe.

Also foxes are omnivores.

:fox_face:

Oh everyone knows gnomes get punted only when they want to. You clearly have been deceived into punting that gnome.

You have the same instincts. You can’t fight DNA.

Dogs are also omnivores.

Foxes act completely different from dogs. More like a cat-dog (like a mix between a cat and a dog).

:fox_face:

Dogs mark with urine and Foxes mark with urine too.

Admitted that you saw that big tree and saw a giant toilet.

I wouldn’t lick it if I was gonna pee on it :dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :fox_face:

1 Like

Why not both? Just don’t do it in wrong order.

2 Likes

Only if I can start taming vulpera…
I always do need lil fox for cuddles an headpats!

1 Like

Ok then, mr. Ape

What was the point of defending Hyjal if there’s all these damned World Trees everywhere? How many do we need? I thought only the one was important? Why is the xpac shaping up so bad to be like another Cataclysm?

Dwarves evolved from earthen races. We are rocks not apes.

If you say so mr.pebble

1 Like

That is better.

My Arfus already claimed the tree as its own.