Can I join Fyrakk instead of helping the tree?

If your tree burning ruins my chance to be a druid I’m rioting. There will be a vulpera civil WAR.

2 Likes

The tree already turned into a volcano. :mag::robot:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1123198.jpg

We can just grow our own tree. :fox_face: AND GENETICALLY ENGINEER IT TO GROW REALLY GREAT SNACKS. Imagine the possibilities: a beef jerky tree, so we can eat beef jerky for free.

That’d be nice. :fox_face:

4 Likes

I want to burn it too.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if Bigfoot would approve after the night elves pranked him. :robot::sweat_drops:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziq5Q_svx7A

1 Like

We’ll be even more useful tot he horde then!!

I guess if Vulpera get a rep for burning trees the flame druids would let me in…

3 Likes

I’m tired of being the hero, I want to bad, like super bad. Give us the option to play the villain Blizzard I’m worn out from being a goodie two shoes.

Yes, let’s burn it!!

Make s’mores, tell cmapfire stories and sing songs.

5 Likes

Exactly I want to be the bad guy!

5 Likes

If we become flame druids we can make popcorn whenever we want :fox_face: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :popcorn:

Lets genetically engineer a tree to grow popcorn kernels and then we’ll set it on fire and have popcorn for everyone. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

But why?

You do know these kinds of “cults” always end up with you as the fodder, it’s never a good thing to join a villain like this

But you guys commited genocide a couple expansions ago.

You gotta at least wait until people get at it before you can do it again!

The player didn’t launch the catapult, the NPC did.

Half burned undead vulpera seems like an interesting skin customization.

Set up for another tree to be Corrupted. Because think about it, next expansion we’re going underground we’re Nerubians play. And were there’s Nerubians, there’s Old Ones. The trees roots get tapped by Nerubians, oh no, time to cut the tree down.

Sorry Nelfs, but unless you stop making corruptible trees, they’re gonna keep getting destroyed.

I’d be up for burning the tree, not really because I want to, more so that I would like a different option. Would be neat, but eh, not going to happen.

Yea, the player just killed Nelves and burned trees all the way to the catapult.

1 Like

I’m still considered a hero and Alliance loves and forgives us.

Some draenei try to give me a hug, I pushed her to the ground and steamrolled her.

A gnome hugged my leg (didn’t see him coming), so I punted him into space and still you Alliance keep wanting hugs and giving out flower necklaces.

1 Like

Kinda dumb that we need to help those idiot hippies to raise yet another tree instead of burning it like we did the last one.

1 Like

Please do so I can destroy you along with him

Let throw fire ball at it!