Can Enhance work in 2v2 with a non-plate class?

Is it garbo without teaming with a Ret or DK to carry you?

1 Like

enh boomie feels ok can root for their beam and you both kinda just body any warrior teams.

Enhance heals like a monster. It’s probably good with Feral. Instant heals, instant clones?

And, I mean, literally everything is good with a Rogue… I didn’t wanna say it, but like… yeah.

Same with Mages, TBH.

Just play with a ret, they can offheal you for 60ks, its a no brainer you have no defensives as an enh

Also a good option.

The Ret clutch heals have been a little overstated, in my opinion, but still good for sure. The things you need to have going on for it to be a fat heal aren’t always going to be there (Wings blazing, and ally at 35% or less which is risky territory). And without these things (and the crit), it only heals an okay amount, and drains all of the Ret’s holy power which takes about 12 seconds or so to get back.

BUT… yes. It’s still a very handy tool to have, on such a threatening DPS.

:slight_smile:

If you talent for it you have a 30% chance for it to not consume holy power, slap that on top of divine purpose and you are looking at almost a 50% chance to keep pumping damage while healing not just negligible amounts but insane amounts of healing. Watching for 35% health drop is easy with focus target.

Oh, I know it’s easy to watch for 35%, but I’m saying that enemies may wait for around there to CC the Ret. Or things like that.

But yeah - it’s still good, lol.

Beastcleave is never bad

Can it legit work with a rogue?

Yes, enh/rogue has been a thing since TBC. Sap one, go full ham on kill target. Hope you land kill, if not, go next.