Can Druids Still Obtain Artifact Forms In BFA?

So February last year, I took what was supposed to be a small break from WoW. It turned into a year and now BFA is out and artifact weapons are no longer a thing.

My question is, can I still obtain my polar were-bear form from mage tower? I’ve not purchased BFA yet, nor accepted the opening BFA quest in hopes it can still be obtained.

You can no longer obtain the magetower appearances, any other appearances you can. You can also obtain the different color tints for magetower appearance, if you had already unlocked the base magetower appearance.

6 Likes

That is sad to hear. I’m hoping in the future maybe they will be obtainable.

Thank you for the response.

2 Likes

Simple answer is no, the mage tower is closed. If you had unlocked the MT skin while it was opened then you would be able to use it in current content.

I do wish they would make a new mage tower for BFA.

4 Likes

Yes, all skins are still obtainable! Except the challenge appearance from the Mage Tower, like others said. But if you want a cool owlcat or cyberkitty or rave bear or nightmare druid, you have that option.

2 Likes

If i unlocked MT appearance as boomy, and in BFA i kill HC KJ and unlock next appearance will it unlock the tint for MT bear? looking for any way to get that bear form…

If you unlocked both balance and guardian base forms during Legion, you can still unlock the other 3 tints for those.

I was never interested in furbolg form, but I’d pay for a true polar bear form.

i did not do MT bear, but i noticed that if i unlock a new tint for a spec it also unlocks it for other specs.

If you didn’t unlock the base Guardian appearance, no.

1 Like

I am in the same boat took a bit of a break from the game… if a Class like druid which is the only class that has multiple forms, to remove the ability to change our appearance is really bad… Blizzard needs to look at reopening the mage towers so we can unlock it… kind of tired of looking at the same boring skins on these druid forms…

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989

1 Like

Meh, at least you have skins. My resto doesn’t even have her tree form anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

Dang another necro’d thread.

You can buy that in moonglade

Yes, but it doesn’t any of the old perks, or even have polymorph protection. :frowning:

The tree form is a talent on the last row now, I believe, which has the polymorph protection

It’s a spell that lasts a few seconds on a stupid long cd. Why blizz felt the need to nerf resto in such a fashion, i’ll never understand.

Imagine putting cat or bear form on a similar setup…

1 Like

Can you still get the owlcst form without the fangs of ashmane being lvl 4 now that they took away artifact levels?