Can blizzard ever stop subtle boosting?

Nah ur lyin why

Why are there so many fresh accounts that don’t play the game spamming about boosters? Spill ur secrets

I don’t know my path is dark…darker then I ever imagined it would be.

1 Like

Begone spam bot

This is getting spicy.

Dont send him away! I would know his secrets!

The spam bot… the spam bot took everything from me. Ripped me from my clouds arms, took my RAM from me. Now I am lost.

1 Like

People don’t boost anymore. They simply show their love and support for people under the mean rating as Blizzard specifically said we should.

1 Like

See attached

1 Like

Where have you been! i had need of your “1 like” earlier and you were no where to be found

Taking 3 hours to get into work this morning because people in Washington forget how to drive when theres 2 inches of snow on the ground

1 Like

Its alright, If you say the word snow down here people start doomsday prepping.

On a positive note, my wife sent me to work with homemade blueberry muffins today and most people arent even making it in because they have rear wheel drive cars.

Time to unapologetically stuff my face :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I love blueberry muffins.

She kept toying around with recipes and this batch she was particularly proud of–and for good reason

It’s snowing in southern California I expect millions to die

2 Likes

I seriously don’t see how this is possible.

Please post some kind of proof of this. Every single post like this never has even a single screenshot.

I mean… what would a screen shot show? I don’t record myself playing and that it roughly what you would need.

Condolences om thise we will lose from snow today as well.

1 Like

Proof of 3 people in the same guild in a solo shuffle like you claimed?

3 Likes

Makes sense. didn’t think of that.

The guild names as you pointed out. It crossed your mind to come post here but not to just take a screenshot?

So sick of these posts. Do you understand how HARD it would be to get just TWO people in the same group… little less three? You would all need to be within 20-30 MMR of each other. Even if you que’ed at the exact same time, still doesn’t mean jack. AND… this would work all of ONE time before they would need to spend the next 3-4 hours trying to somehow ‘fix’ their MMR to match again?

Nah. Isn’t happening. It seriously isn’t possible.

I mean, even for good players, I’m still losing matches at 1600… There is a ton of RNG in RSS. It would be nearly impossible to try and get your MMR to the right rating to help someone out. Even if you were some boosting company that somehow had 100s of accounts. But you’re talking some guild did it? Nope.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: the most 2023 thing I’ve ever seen

3 Likes