Can anyone log in?

I’m stuck on oribos loading screen.

I cannot currently. It is a black screen that wont load. Other servers work fine for me.

Seems like just mal’ganis too, can login to other servers but just a loading screen into “Character not found” on Mal’ganis

This is absolutely bizarre. I was in an RBG when this started and I saw players running through walls and I couldn’t release from my body, then when I finally did and rezzed, my teammates couldn’t see me but I could run around, but not heal anyone. The other team couldn’t see or interact with me either.

I finally got back to the character screen after over an hour, but have been stuck on a loading screen for over 10 min now. Never seem something like this.

Nah I wish though

Same problem. Yeah this would happen minutes before I try to login to alts on mal’ganis to farm mounts for an hour- something I’ve done twice sense SL release. TYPICAL

Rumor is, a guild on another server that our server shares the shard with is attempting Sire Denathrius currently…and some chinese guild is running a DDOS on us to stall the race…