Can an avatar in adventure mode complete the 80 campaign?

It seems only my first 80 has a quest log showing the war within level 80 chapters and I seem to be unable to complete the campaign in a warbound fashion and I have to do it on my first 80.

Where did I make a mistake?

If you talk to brann theres an option at level 80 to skip the leveling campaign on alts. Im not sure if each alt needs to complete the whole max level campaign by themselves or not, havent bothered with it yet.

That’s what I wanted to know. I got my gathering druid up to 80 first then this one so I’d have the warband leveling bonus. I must have selected the skip because it asked me to select which zone I wanted to assist with first.

I just assumed That it was a warband meta quest and I could do any part with any 80 I had.

Many of the quests had a flag that said ‘Your warband has already completed this quest’ and the quest log for this character seems to be able to do nothing towards completing the level 80 campaign to unlock the earthen.

If you can’t see quests click on the track warband completed quests in the minimap tracking.

1 Like

Theres a 2nd skip once you hit 80, it lets you do the max level campaign without having to complete the normal campaign.

Thanks, I didn’t even know they added that.

That I also did not know about, thanks, I think that is where I took a wrong turn.

Until you unlock adventure mode, the main campaign is linear. Once you unlock adventure mode, you can choose to do the zone campaigns in any order you want, do none of them or (once a second character reaches 80), just mark the whole leveling campaign questline completed on alts.

I completed the leveling campaign no problems. I thought it was well designed and never had to look up a quest to figure it out. That’s where I quit the campaign story and now it appears that the level 80 campaign has to be done on my druid, which I have not been working on.

Sorry, i’m not quite following what you are trying to say here. Is your druid the character you did the levelling campaign on?

Yes. Then I went to 80 on this one my main character, and tried to finish the level 80 part of the campaign story but this character’s quest log doesn’t show the level 80 chapters, only the druid.

I hope that makes sense. I’m not progressing the unlock of the earthen.

On this character, did you complete the levelling campaign (again) or did you talk to Brann at the delver’s table to skip it?

Yes in early access. I then went on to progress this one without finishing the 80 campaign. Then a week later may be more, I think I did select that skip at level 80 because I thought it had to do with delves.

Why would it offer a skip to an already level 80?

At least I can do it on my druid but I thought the entire warband idea was about progressing things like this across your warband.

I believe the level 80 campaign does not unlock for a character until the levelling campaign is marked as complete on that character (either by doing it or skipping it)

(It’s possible I’m wrong, but that was my impression from what happened with the one alt I’ve levelled so far)

1 Like

It probably has something to do with leveling in early access. Many quests were turned off and I didn’t pay attention to patch notes.

I did unlock the entire leveling campaign on my druid as I had the achievements. I’ll have to grind a little gear for what is just my gatherer. I hate dying to quest mobs.