Can a mount drop twice?

I already have reins of the astral cloud serpent learned. If I keep running Mogu’shan Vaults can it drop for me again and I can loot it?

My question is because I currently have two accounts and was planning on transferring some toons over. I know mounts don’t transfer, but in item form they do (or so I heard). If possible, I’d like to farm the reins again and transfer them along with my characters to my second account.

1 Like

I meant to post as my main. Oops.

Ill reply to myself. I literally just dropped it again! WOOT.

Now to see if the transfer works and I get the mount on my second account :slight_smile:

If both licenses of the game are on the same account (your blizzard account can have up to 8 wow licenses on the same account), your mounts are already available across both of them with a couple limitations.

If it’s a completely separate blizzard account, then no. The mount will not be transferrable. That particular mount is bind on pickup, so can’t be traded.

1 Like

As an aside, is the reason for your question that you’re planning to separate the accounts and are unsure of how that might effect things?

Absolutely. I’ve had them drop 3 to 5 times when I’ve brought people into an instance for mount farming.

Good luck!