Can a Lock main or WoW Dev explain?

dude is so tilted all the time about warlocks of all classes

there’s like 10 posters on here who froth at the mouth every time locks get brought up but the rest of the player base seems to understand

3 Likes

I’m raising a bm so I’ll shut up soon LOL

Lock is my main and it has fundamental problems idk what’s wrong with discussing that in forums.

I explained what the setup is for deathbolt and added a stupid “Gimmick is dumb” at the end. Is that really frothing?

1 Like

lemme guess u been playin warlock since classic so u know ur class better than everyone else and its completely unplayable and no one knows how warlock works/play it?

1 Like

Jeez dude, stop complaining about warlocks, we are the worst casters in arenas in this meta, especially afflic. As a DK you are the most anti casters melee there is and you keep complaining KEK. Even if warlock by a miracle perfectly set up his dots for death bolt you still have the cast reduction debaf, the cds dr debaff, ams, amz, the thing that gets you out of stuns, wraithwalk, mind freeze, and stuns … in addition your pets interrapts. It’s liek you got sooo much kit to literally stop the most predictable set up there is.

4 Likes

Jeez dude, stop complaining about warlocks, we are the worst casters in arenas in this meta, especially afflic. As a DK you are the most anti casters melee there is and you keep complaining KEK. Even if warlock by a miracle perfectly set up his dots for death bolt you still have the cast reduction debaf, the cds dr debaff, ams, amz, the thing that gets you out of stuns, wraithwalk, mind freeze, and stuns … in addition your pets interrapts. It’s liek you got sooo much kit to literally stop the most predictable set up there is.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I still dont think hitting for 29k with dedbolt is legit for a ROT spec.

I’m not complaining I just hate people that moan about how bad warlock is when it’s really not

1 Like

Rather have a zugzug brain as you call it than whatever is causing your issues buddy

2 Likes

All the devs are commenting because you guessed it they all main warlock

I think ur a good player but this quote is a good thing not a bad thing that’s my whole point.

3 Likes

Good warlocks make my life easy (hpriest) compared to say trying to heal double melees. i havent played in like a month though

the lock basically handicapped himself to meme 1 shot its like the s1 sub rogue 1 shot where after the all in dmg go they do nothing for 3 minutes. he dark soul + rapid contagion prolly pi and maybe dark arc to 1 shot u

its tradition for warlocks to have a burst gimmick in modern xpacs

in bfa it was chaos bolt
in legion it was aff lock artifact
in wod it was demonbolt
in mop it was chaos wave

Rookie numbers…

I noncrit for 35-40k+…

Idk…All I know is it’s incredibly fun to land a 70k deathbolt despite all the odds that are stacked against you. I can’t tell you how many times my setup gets ruined by a dispell or just simply lining it.

I’m a little sad that it won’t crit in 9.1.5 but I’ll still be able to consistently land 60-70k+ with next seasons gear. The crits were incredibly rare anyway. There are many times where the rot kills the target before I can get the bolt to land :joy: