Can’t start heroic Mogu’shan Vaults

Hello, I am relatively new to the game and have just started to farm for mounts. I have been trying to get the astral cloud serpent but came into some issues. I know that there is a higher drop chance on heroic 25 man so I have been trying to do that. Unfortunately every time I go into the raid with my difficulty set to heroic, it ends up being a normal raid. I don’t know why this is. I have tried going out and changing the raid difficulty many times and each time the skull even appears but when I go into the raid its still a normal instance. the difficulty option doesn’t change but I just can’t do a heroic version. Does anyone know why this is or can help solve it?

I am having the same issues, I’ve tried multiple times setting the raid to heroic, and event get the skull icon on the instance portal but when I enter it remains 10 man normal. I have just finished clearing the raid on normal too since I though maybe you need to clean it on normal first but that didnt do anything, blizzard plz fix.

I am having the same issues, I’ve tried multiple times setting the raid to heroic, and event get the skull icon on the instance portal but when I enter it remains 10 man normal. I have just finished clearing the raid on normal too since I though maybe you need to clean it on normal first but that didnt do anything, blizzard plz fix.

I’m having the same issue.

I’m getting this issue still as well. same issue with panda dungeons