Can’t buy elekk Mount @ lvl30

Can’t buy mount from mount seller in exodar. Doesn’t even open shop. Sucks grinding to get a mount to not even be able to get it.

2 Likes

I’m sadly having them same problem. Very annoying to have paid for the training and then the vendor won’t even phone the sell menu.

1 Like

same problem!

Same, was able to buy the level 60 riding skill fine, but the vendor for mounts doesnt let me open his shop or even look at his (low level) quest.

1 Like

still no fix - two days and counting - no customer service - why do we pay 15.00 a month for this? can we get a blue response?

1 Like

My replies in the other thread.

Just went to check this out myself. I did experience a hiccup however after several attempts at clicking and dismissing the dialog window it popped up allowing me to purchase. something is strange though as it took a few times to get it to work

—moments later—

I am able to duplicate this! If you talk to the mount vendor from the left side (NPC’s right side) the menu won’t open. Walk away and approach from the vendor from the north or from directly in front you can open the vendor menu. if this does not work, attempt another angle after walking away briefly and coming back

TL;DR - Try walking away and approaching the mount vendor from another direction and close/not at max range. snuggle with him

I posted this in the wrong forum, meant to put it here in the Classic bug report but somebody found a workaround. Basically you need to arrive to Exodar by boat, not by portal. Go to Darnassus then take the boat to Exodar. BEWARE: You can only open his inventory ONCE with this method. Otherwise you have to go back to the boat. Can’t buy Epic Elekk ground mount