The campfire buffs are bugged, the timer counts down and gets to 0, but you don’t get the buff and it just starts over, has been like this since the last patch.
I can’t say I have seen that happen at all
This happened to me while I was leveling a dwarf. And I believe it happened to one of the streamers I watched. It’s happened since the game launched unfortunately. I don’t know what causes it. Just flag it as a bug in game.
If you continue to sit, it will eventually proc.
This happens most notably with the prebuilt campfire.
Happened to me the first time I ever sat at a fire, for the camp quest.
It finally gave me the buff and progress after sitting at it five or more times, lol.
Just wait by the fire- you’ll get it eventually.
It just takes a full 1 minute to obtain the buff, and sometimes you have to try more than once.
This was the first time it happened to me.
I’ve definitely been experiencing this. Currently I’ve been sitting at a campfire for about 10 minutes with no buff (and this is for the intro to camping quest).
Yesterday, I actually got the buff but could not receive credit for actually sitting.