Camera Not Following

My camera wont follow when I move. It is enabled in settings. I removed all addons and deleted my wtf folder. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Still having this issue anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

I have the same problem and It’s not the addons. I’ve had this problem before and I’m having again.
I was having this again since last week, and today morning I’ve updated the game and the problem was gone, but with the afternoon update the problem is back.
It’s a bug that comes and goes with game updates.
I’m using the Mac OS version, you too? Or Windows have the same bug?

Okay I thought I was going insane, I spent 3 hours doing everything to try and fix it.

No I’m on Windows 10. Still having the issue.

You guys might need to follow the advanced drop down portion of:

Where you run /console cvar_default after removing your interface and WTF folders. As far as I remember, there are multiple hidden camera related settings and those CVARs get saved to the server. That command will wipe them back to their defaults.

Already did that. No help. Thanks for posting though, more then blizzard.

Support resolved my problem, if you save a personal position on cameras 1 to 5 that camera stay fixed on that position and camera auto follow doesn’t work (on that camera). You just need to reset the camera to the default position. I have shortcuts assigned for this or you can type /run ResetView(1). You need to use the number of the camera you want to reset (1 to 5).

Holy lord buddy #5 was the key thank you soo much that has been such a big frustration the last few weeks. Thank you soo much you da best!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.