Camera Following Style does not work

My computer wasn’t working for a while so i went and tried to get parts replaced and such, i’d imagine some of the settings might have got messed up.

When I press W, the camera would always re-center itself so that my character’s back was front and center, and the game shows that I’m pressing W and therefore running forward.

Now, when I press W to run forward, the camera never re-centers itself. I’m not sure what’s going on so i was digging into my settings for the Camera. I always had it on Camera Follow Style set to “Only Horizontal When Moving” but now it doesn’t re-center itself.

I tried all the other options too including “Always Adjust Camera” and “Never Adjust Camera”, it makes absolutely no difference, the camera is always glued to wherever I left it.

If the Camera is off-axis and I start running around in-game, it feels very disorienting to me. Has anyone else got this issue before? I tried re-loading, relogging, rebooting, I dunno what’s caused my settings to break.

You could try asking in #guides:ui-macro

We mostly handle crashing and disconnections in this forum.

What’s your camera follow speed set to?

Camera follow speed set to 3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.