Calling all wws to ask blizz for keefers back!

it’s highly unlikely they’ll bring it back. it doesn’t align with their philosophy of removing all melee ability range-enhancing talents.

my daily charitable post about keefers being a bad talent in PVE and it should never return in PVE is here. in this thread. you’re welcome.

2 Likes

+1 on OP
Without 10 10-yard dash, the monk is awkward. quality of life down to zero.

The buff component of of Skyreach/Skytouch was extremely badly designed. Baking such a powerful steroid into a builder was just awful gameplay in PVE when our other CDs don’t naturally line up with it.

Deserved to get removed just like Fatal Flying Guillotine.

The mobility aspect of it should have been what we got for Rushing Reflexes, though. RR sucks and replacing it with the dash effect would let people turn it on/off as they need. I don’t think it would make Brewmaster or Mistweaver OP if they got it as well.

1 Like

Super awkward. It’s as if the Gods have allowed me to live another day for their personal gambling habit. Adding in the removal of the cancel torpedo, its a hot mess using clash what no one is hunting (as a monk).

Another PSA that any keefer’s post is a PvP related post.

1 Like

Conduit is basically Serenity reborn if you like that playstyle.

But man I miss the Skyreach dash. I’m glad the Crit part is gone since I hate mechanics like that but I wish the dash survived in some way.

1 Like

I’d take it in PvE too. Especially since every tank and their cat are just pulling half the dungeon at a time rn.

An 8 yard range dash won’t really help you keep up with a tank pulling rooms and rooms.

That, and what windwalker monk can’t keep up with any tank? 3x roll, FSK, and TL makes you amongst the most mobile specs in the game.

Personally, I’d rather have my dps help my movement rather than use rolls and FSK to play catch up because for whatever reason Blizz never saw fit to give monk flat increased move speed that makes a major difference. There’s also the matter of Keefer’s being able to cheese some mechanics, which will no doubt become more relevant when Season 1 rolls around.

This is the final time i will ask that blizzard reimplement keefers tiger palm dash in some sort of fashion (specifically for pvp) WW still is suffering with little ability to stick to targets, 1 freedom and anyone can simply with out any issues gap you. please blizzard consider giving it to us as a pvp talant.

4 Likes