Call to Arms

I’m Eilyrie-Sargaras, and a member of Cryptids League.

We want YOU to join us in the game’s largest multi-server Alliance War-Mode Coalition for Shadowlands!

EVERYONE is welcome. Guilds, single players, friends, new players, Warmode newbies, PvP veterans, and Rpers. No prior pvp or wpvp experience is necesary. We want you to join us in this effort of creating a MASSIVE network where we come together to clash against Horde war mode groups and have a ton of fun while keeping it friendly too.

[Cryptids League WarMode] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FEGTu2Ipns)

We are Cryptids League and Anduin’s Knights.

You may have seen us around from time to time, swooping in on our Snowy Gryphons, or floating down on our Goblin Gliders to wipe out Horde raids . We live for WPvP, and we really would love for you to come along for the adventure in Shadowlands! Our community is already large and we want to go bigger. Our only requirements: Be positive, be kind, and do all things in the spirit of the game.

How to join us:

GUILD and COMMUNITY LEADERS:

Discord: Cryptids#8545

Twitter: @CryptidsCL #CryptidsLeague

Or whisper Cryptids in-game: /whisper Cryptids-Sargeras.

You’ll be invited to the Coalition Channel and given access so you can invite your officers!

SINGLE PLAYERS and SMALL GROUPS:

Go to Community Finder and search for Cryptids League and sign up.

I hope that everyone gives War Mode a shot! It is a TON of fun, and when you have a giant fun-loving community ready to back you up, it’s fantastic.

Still have questions? You can contact me via in-game mail, on Discord: Eily#1871, or whisper: Eilyrie-Sargeras.