Call of the World Soul and Titan Fragment Quests not reset

Anyone else not have these 2 quests reset? When I logged in yesterday after maintenance was done, neither of these quests were available for me, and after looking on an alt, it says that they have already been completed on my warband, however I know for a fact that I have not done them this week on any of my characters.

These quests are on rotation. They don’t show up every week. The weekly quest right now is running delves. The dungeon quest is always available every week.

2 Likes

This is delve archeology week.

(There seems to be a rotation and so some of these quests may be biweekly or even monthly in some cases rather than weekly)

edit oops, too slow

Really? My worldsoul quest has been up every week, and every week I do the theater+2 world quest and finish it.

https://imgur.com/a/1F3zdCP

But it’s interesting that you say it, because my wife’s doesn’t seem to reset every week like mine does.

Yep been two weeks in a row my weekly quests didn’t reset.

Making things more confusing are weekly quests not resetting properly for many players, and the titan disc weekly quests likely being tied to campaign completion in order to appear as part of the rotation.

Interesting,

I get call of the world soul only once every three or four weeks (I haven’t been tracking closely). I’d love to have it weekly, or even daily.

(Some of my low level off-server alts are being offered it, but I haven’t had time to get to them so I just assumed it held over until I do it)

Then how come I have been able to get them and the delve quest every week up to this point? I have been able to get all 3 every week up till now, and every guide I have looked at says that there are 3 quests in Dornogal to do for bronze tokens, the delve quest, titan fragments, and call of the worldsoul.

1 Like

My alts got the delve, dungeon and world soul quests. My main only got delve and dungeon.