Calia is happening, but give the Forsaken *spoiler* to compensate

Sup.

Banshee Queen Calia is happening (ironically, being a beautiful dead woman in white, she actually resembles most folklore depictions of Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees IRL).

Writing is on the wall. It’s a wrap.

Regardless if you’re pro or anti Calia.

But we also see Kel’thuzzad in Maldraxxus, who has the Medallion of Dominion of Sire Denathrius that we need to recover (if you’re Venthyr) for Prince Renathal.

Now when I started playing in the last two months of Wrath, what I thought was super cool was the concept of Varimanthas in the Undercity next to Sylvanas the Banshee Queen. I knew he was out the door already, but still, I thought it was the coolest thing.

Now, Calia is happening. But what if Blizzard gave her a Varimanthas in Kel’thuzzad?

In another thread I came up with a hypothetical series of quests over the expansion that would make Calia more “palatable” to the Horde playerbase, that I think is reasonable.

What if during the inevitable Arthas-Calia-Sylvanas-maybe also Anduin plot interaction, the last piece of Arthas’s soul protects Calia, which for some reason drives Kel’thuzzad to follow Calia? Or whatever other lore solution for Kel’thuzzad to return to Azeroth to help the Forsaken.

So Calia and the Forsaken get a Varimanthas-esque character back in Archlich Kel’thuzzad.

1 Like

I would serve Lord Kel’thuzad with a devotion unheard of in all Azerothian history.
Alas.

1 Like

So it’d be a good idea in combination with the questline?

No light forged witch will ever be the queen of forsaken

We have one queen and she is coming back for us

Even tho we are nothing

She loves our nothingness and blew up that tree in our honor.

Ty sylv you really got this ally good and burnt, pls save us

Now I didn’t say that. I like a lot of things that probably wouldn’t be good ideas. As much as I, personally, would enjoy Kel’thuzad around, as he’s one of my favorite characters…
He was Majordomo to the Lich King.
This would cause… problems.
This is a preventable future drama.

1 Like

Alright now you’re telling me I have to fight Necrolords if I pick Venthyr

And I’m even more pissed about covenants

He was seemingly loyal to Arthas first and foremost imo, whose sister is Calia. Necromancy was born in Maldraxxus, and the Forsaken are now Valkyr-less, so who better to bring House of Rituals True Perfect Necromancy to the Forsaken to help them out than Archlich Baron Kel’thuzzad of the House of Plagues.

No you have to fight the House of Rituals specifically lol

Kel’thuzad was a follower of the Lich King and not Arthas. He couldn’t care less about the last fragment of his soul.

1 Like

But they’re still bonedaddies :cry:

1 Like

Bad bonedaddies