<Cakewalk> [A] PVP West Coast Casual (Yes, for reals)

I have an entire guild spam all typed up and ready to go for this exact situation, but it just doesn’t feel genuine. I can tell you all sorts of things about our raiding experience, past roles in leadership, and vast quantities of virtual accomplishments we have completed to earn nerd points. But at this point in the game (T-minus 20 days before release), I think it’s important to focus on the facts. Cold, hard facts.

We are a casual guild. I’m not going to split hairs with fancy modifiers like “semi” or “core” or “ex”. Our plan is to raid 1 night a week, and probably do some PvP 1 night a week. Our raid night is Thursday, from 7-11 PM PST.

The reason we are casual has to do mostly with personal lives and work outside the game. We have the same passion for the World (of Warcraft) that hardcore players have, just don’t necessarily have the time to dedicate to a hardcore schedule. Our time inside raid instances will still be filled with fun, progress, and sweet sweet lewts.

I want to clarify, the word casual does not lesson our dedication to min/maxing, theorycrafting, instance farming, or PvP (both in the world and in BG’s). We want to play this game to it’s fullest, we want to experience the content that is available, and we want to do it well.

If any of this interests you, and you want to experience WoW Classic with a buncha kewl peeps. Hit me up on Discord - Klypse#1492

Had some great chats with people last night. Keep em comin folks. Still LFM!

Getting ready to roll on Fairbanks! Still LFM!