Cache of Storms giving wrong ilevel loot

I’ve done the weekly Last Hurrah on 4 characters and on my 5th i’m having issues.

I’ve done so far:
Grand Hunt: 350 green, not upgrade-able.
Liskanoth: 350 green, not upgrade-able.
Siege on Dragonbane keep: 350 green, not upgrade-able.
Community feast: Supply Laden Soup Pot: 350
cache of storms from feast: 489 pants

The Cache of Storms is bugged.

Was this not an issue on the PTR? I don’t understand.

9 Likes

This has happened to me as well. Very frustrating especially on the first week of the season. What is being done about this?

1 Like

I have experienced the same. Just got a 350 item from my weekly quest reward.

1 Like

It’s wild because i know for a fact they wont help all the people who are having issues after they fix it. I don’t understand how this wasn’t ironed out on the PTR… that’s why we have PTR’s ya know?

2 Likes

I’ve done it on 2 characters so far, one yesterday and one this morning. All 3 gave s4 ilevel equipment. I’ll hold off on doing anymore characters now.

I did researchers under fire about an hour ago and got an ilvl250! Something seriously broke the past few hours. About 3 hours ago everything was fine and now, all my WQ’s and item rewards are in 300 range.

1 Like

So, my question would be, will Researchers even be upgraded gear? Now 250, that seems incredibly low anyway, but I thought only World events that were awakened would give this boost in ilevel?

Same here.
Cache from the soup event had two soulbound 350 pieces as reward.
Cache from the Val weekly which requires you to do the soup event, a grand hunt and Dragonbane Keep siege only rewarded a soulbound 350 staff.
The cache from the siege and the hunt both rewarded a piece of epic 480 gear each, then I did the soup event and things went south.

Researchers won’t this week because it’s not awakened but before this season I was getting low 400’s. 250 is insane. I opened a loot box (can’t remember which type) and got another 250 piece. Every way I’m able to loot gear, it has dropped.

2 Likes

Opened Cache of Storms on my rogue alt and received a 489 Ottuk Hide Vest.  So far, so good…

Proceeded to my mage alt and upon opening the box, she was given non-upgradeable 350 green boots.  I don’t think I’ll do the WQ on any more alts until the kinks are worked out on live servers.

1 Like

Just did Liskanoth and got 350 wyrmforged leg guards as well as some other people in my raid same thing.

Seems like everything could be bugged.

Done earlier today with 6-7 toons, the feast soup pot always will have a season 4 vet gear + a storm chest and inside will have another vet gear.

great hunt and siege of dragonbane will give you a S4 vet gear each also.

But somehow the dreamsurge will give you a new S4 type of token and then another S4 gear, I suppose this is bugged because this event is not supposed to be awakened this week and NPC is not selling anything.

Then afternoon everything changed :

1. feast pot : one S4 vet gear plus 350 crap
  2. great hunt : 350 green crap
  3. dragonbane : 350 crap

Had no issues until later today, but now 2 characters got these weird 350 uncommon with no upgrade track from a “Cache of Storm” that came with the Soup Pot. And someone also said this happened for them on one from the Epic Hunt Spoils.

This is the order I did things and this is also what happened to me. Veteran pieces from siege and hunt, then 350 greens from soup & last hurrah box.

1 Like

Probably someone just did an auto program filter and it wasn’t up to the task. Hopefully they can just add a +epic> only line or something and get it done.

Yeah I’ve just gotten 350 items from the 3 caches I’ve opened. Very disappointing.

1 Like

Yesterday I was getting 480 gear, and today (on alts) I’m getting 350 gear, including from the weekly quest turn-in.

1 Like

today I got 350 from siege, hunt, and weekly turn-in.

Happened to me after completing siege on my hunter. 350 gloves, after getting 480+ gear from the hunt and soup events yesterday.

There was live maintenance a few hours ago. Characters I did these events on and opened the chest before the maintenance got the right rewards. Characters that have done them since the maintenance have received the wrong rewards.

Also, tangentially related, the Cache of Storms is Unique so if you have one in your bags and open another reward chest that would give one it simply ceases to exist. Be nice to get that in the mail instead of it just returning to the void.

1 Like