Bye Azeroth

I’ve been playing WoW since I was in 3rd grade It was a good portion of my childhood. It’s sad to un-sub and uninstall. I might re-sub one day if they would at least take a non-bias towards the Hong Kong situation and correct their poor discipline. I think it just really hurts that Blizzard values the Chinese money over U.S. money And that makes me not want to give them my money. To that, I say bye blizzard and bye Azeroth.

“Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our age” -Blitzchung

I just saw the “Regarding Last Weekend’s Hearthstone Grandmasters Tournament” Article posted today. Even though I still kind of feel as though Blizzard is still trying to strongly appeal to the Chinese government I’m glad to feel slightly more cared about. I try to base a lot of my opinions from myself and my viewpoint, however I’m not entirely sure if I want to resub. Blitz Chung did break the rules however the casters did not deserve a punishment they cannot control what Blitz Chung said and I don’t think they should have been punished. I think Blizzard should have instead chewed Blitz Chung out for what he said they had good justification in the article above, and then publicly announced that the company has no political bias on the situation and would like to remain politicly neutral/unbias. Companies are not subject to the 1st amendment and I understand and completely agree with that (cutting my justification to shorten this post). Apart of me feels like Blizzard is trying to appeal more to the Chinese market with making the new Diablo game a mobile game however I’m not a Diablo player so that doesn’t affect my sub status as much.
Thank you blizzard.

P.S. I don’t know why but Classic WoW is a lot of fun “I started beginning Cata” you should consider the next expansion having a more Classic WoW feel. I don’t think BFA WoW is in a terrible spot but it could be a lot better.