Bye all you faux horde players *Blood elves

Welcome true Horde lets show these spineless fools what Blood and Honor actually means.

25 Likes

You seriously need to to some lore research as to why the Blood elves are in the horde. Contrary to popular belief, the Blood elves where not JUST added to the horde to “pretty” them up…

Edit: ok I’ll admit that they where added to help make the horde look pretty by request. I wasnt aware John Stats had basically out right said that.

10 Likes

Not having a 50% heal as a racial channel.

Counter argument: TBC and expansions as they were implemented were a mistake.

4 Likes

No, that’s pretty much exactly why they were added to the Horde.

Pre BC there’s no real reason why they shouldn’t have gone alliance. Garathos and Arthas were from Lorderon and the majority of Lorderon’s population is now the forsaken.

7 Likes

How the crap does this have ANYTHING to do with the blood elves being part of the horde?

5 Likes

Haven’t you Zandalari trolls only been in the horde for about 5 minutes now?

14 Likes

Blood elves were added in TBC and were a mistake.

Do you need more obvious answers?

5 Likes

Says the blood elf…

1 Like

This is literally the only character I can select from to post with on my account its so old.

Make the Horde Orcish again!

4 Likes

There are plenty of lore justifications, sure. I don’t mind blood elves being Horde, I’ve got a few myself.

Prettying the Horde up actually is the real reason they were added though. I’m not 100% sure but I’m almost positive John Staats confirmed it in his book.

2 Likes

Blizzard is creating lightforged undead to give the alliance undead… they can pull anything out of their butt to make it a thing doesn’t change the fact blood elves being added to the horde hurt Horde identity.

We should have got goblins or ogres.

7 Likes

i really want to counterpoint this with something but I just can’t. FOR THE HORDE!!! :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

The Horde is free of blood elves, but they also lose goblins. Blizzard giveth and Blizzard taketh away.

Personally I’m glad I don’t have to look at void elves anymore.

2 Likes

People are like “it’s the racials!” But I know It’s the blood elves. That’s the only reason horde is more popular now

3 Likes

You are free to be as hilariously, foolishly wrong as you want to be.

2 Likes

According to a former Vanilla developer:

“Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of asian players (either korean or chinese - I can’t remember which was live at that point) - where many remarked on the horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play.”

They basically were added to pretty up the Horde. There wasn’t a good lore reason for why they’d join the Horde back in 2005. There was, at best, a reason why they wouldn’t want to rejoin the Alliance.

1 Like

I don’t hate belves, i just dislike the fact that they make up the main demographic of the horde. absolutely no diversity in a sea of long pointy ears and posh frames.
y’all can play w/e you like but… cmon… i inhale blood elf every time i set foot in orgrimmar :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’m sorry you have such awful taste.

1 Like