By the time you buff honor, TBC will be dead

New world is another game with an entire three abilities on your weapon

The framework looks bad

Good riddance, Bloodelf!
You will not be missed.

The honor grind is good in the context that it was added as a replacement to the vanilla grind to 14, honor doesn’t decay like ranking did so you can take a day off if you need to. They clearly wanted it in total to still take 2-4weeks depending on win/loss to finish the whole set. Quite simply its meant to take a long time and be an investment.

LOL New World is absolute trash and will be dead within months.

You think you do but you dont

By the time Blizzard does anything, servers will be dead and there won’t be anything left but a few servers.

Everyone transferring and raid logging. This is not going to end well.

How do you know? Every X wow streamer is saying its good in the beta…

Maybe amazon is paying them to say that?

Your money is now our money, and will spend on drugs!

I believe Blizzard has been doing exactly this for about a decade now. Good show on posting that song. I miss ATHF.

LOL, ya think?

Joke is on you if you think they are going to buff honor.

Go to retail. It’s more suited to you

You can increase your own honor by actively participating in BGs. More HKs and completed objectives = more honor.

Honestly the honor Nerf is great…

PvP gear making its way into raids was real problem back in the day.

[Citation needed]

How is it a problem if your guildies are bringing good gear to help you have a better chance at clearing the raid? Was your ego hurt because a better arena player than you beat you on the damage meter?

Current content can be cleared in dungeon blues, I doubt the average guy bringing in one weapon after ~2 months of losing 10 games a week is a huge issue.

Nah it was tanks with PvP shields…. Lol

Why did you let that player play for you (back in the day)? You could have left and found a better group with a tank that didn’t use a pvp shield.

Some of the PvP gear isn’t bad especially for other classes. Maybe BiS for some. I just recall hearing our raid leaders in “Vent” go on about it. It was frowned upon by most then. This was 2008

From

to

I just recall hearing our raid leaders in “Vent” go on about it.

lol

It doesn’t hurt anyone in the raid if someone has good gear. Only terrible PvP players “frowned upon” this because they were jealous they couldn’t do it.

There’s a comparable shield to the S1 shield that costs 33 badges. Should be able to get that well before the ~6 weeks it takes the average player to get the arena points. Or just get exalted with Sha’tar.

If you’re thinking of later seasons, this time around they’re wiping arena points at the end of the season so no stacking points to get new season shields quicker.

They didn’t want that resilience taking the spot for other better stats in a raid setting. In PVE resilience is useless…

Lol

Ok so where’s the problem? People make bad gearing choices all the time.

1 Like