By the time you buff honor, TBC will be dead

New world game looking pretty good. By the time they make the MUCH needed changes to pvp gearing tbc will be a ghost town.

16 Likes

I finally got into the PvP game and well I really don’t see what the big fuss is all about. It didn’t take long for me to get my bis off hand. It would take a while to get a whole gear set but it should. Rather than complain, go raid and run heroics to supplement your PvP gear.

1 Like

This guy has made like 10 posts now complaining about premades and horde pvp. Literally just quit the game

3 Likes

not really

1 Like

The rate of honor isn’t terrible with instant queues if youre not a dent head like me and wasted points on two pieces for the wrong spec. Could be a little higher I suppose. I think the lame thing is honor giving you worse gear than arenas. Just kinda makes all the effort seem second class, why bother? For the amount of time it takes to get a complete pvp set and off pieces I think honor should be equal to arenas. Yes I’m aware that arena being the top stuff is how it was, just seems like bad design

This is exactly whats happening bud. You keep screaming that to people and you going to be all alone.

4 Likes

you say that like its a bad thing

Why should I have to PVE to PVP?

Not only that but the balance is way way off. You could be full t4 5x over before you have the full pvp set once.

1 Like

Pve and PvP are both fundamental parts of the game. They’re not two separate games. And you don’t have to do anything, it’s a video game.

2 Likes

TBC was dead 15 years ago. It has since been revitalized by TBC Classic. Could a relaunch by a different team not do the same (or better) at any given point in the future?

I know what I’d do, if I were able to manage some PR and Tech Teams at Blizzard.

I’d make a handful of teams, each with a different personality as a lead, and have that personality have a social media presence. And have each of those teams be responsible for a single server. The team could consist of anywhere from 1 to n-number of people. And do whatever might make sense to test.

Connect with your customers. That doesn’t mean you have to cater to what they say they want.

You could be full t4 5x over before you have the full pvp set once.

Ah yes, the raid of 25 or 10 people with only one token per boss…

Yes, of course why didn’t I think of that’s how I should collect 5 versions of my T4.

1 Like

Isn’t TBC already dead?

1 Like

Oh no people like you are going to leave what am I going to do :joy:

1 Like

Why is it that every time a new MMO releases you people say WoW is dead when all of these MMO’s that were “WOW KILLERS” are now deader than what you imagine WoW will be?

WoW isn’t going to die because you quit playing, the world does not revolve around your opinion, plenty of people still enjoying the game, not complaining on the forums like Blizzard actually gives to poops about your opinion, they already have your money.

1 Like

Hey guess what

YOU DONT

GEARING WILL JUST TAKE LONGER

put that in your pipe and smoke it

I gave a shot to New World. Honestly I’m always down to play new MMOs.

Quests are too repetitive, from level 10 to 15 I’ve been grinding the same 3 quests. Same thing now I’m level 16, same 3 quests.

PVP is flat AF, ultra badly designed. You can activate PVP flag only in big cities and any player can kill you. I’m getting killed by level 30 as soon as I get out of the city. You don’t get any rank or any gear by doing pvp.

Give it 2 months and New World will be a ghost town.

By any means, just quit WoW if you don’t like it…

Yea man, really not seeing the appeal. Everyone’s talking so much about it and I really just don’t see it.

If they don’t want to increase the honor income the least they could do is unlock the reputation sets. This would cut 5 items off the honor grind.

1 Like

I wasn’t a fan either but the more I watch the gameplay the more I seem to like it.

Not even my genre of game but looks better and better.

wow, you’re so smart. what would we do without your pointless comments?