By Design [H][Bleeding Hollow]

I added you, we can chat this evening.

I server transferred just to be in this guild. Really great people. Non-elitist, but focused on steady progression to experience the content.

Need a few solid DPS for Mythic.

Grong down! Congrats team on the kill. Progressing on Jadefire Masters Thursday. Looking for more people to push m+ keys, 14s-16s+

Still recruiting?

Always recruiting, and we definitely need a DH in raid.

Im a returning healer main looking for a active guild. I understand your raid might not need healers but I’m happy to hang out and run m+

1 Like

im a 413 Havoc- 1400 io
When are you guys willing to trial?

We’re not the uptight kinda guild that does trials and all that. We work with what we have and help people get better. Most of us are between 1300-1600 IO and right now we’re definitely focusing on pushing more M+ just because new content will be out soon and we want the score.

Still looking for raiders for 8.2

Looking for active players. Need healers for upcoming raid and mythic plus content. We are an active guild that likes to test our skills via pushing keys and Heroic and Mythic level raiding content. We are however, a guild that appreciates the fun we have doing it. We do not expect anyone to be perfect. Just to have a good attitude and try your best! Please message Arioan (my main) in-game for an invite.

Looking for more! In search of DPS.

Bump! Looking for people to run m+ keys in the 12-15 range. Typically 8-10 EST

Sorry took me a while to get back to this.
I just sent you a friend request and i have had time to get my feet wet this expansion now.
I PVE as Fury and am 437 Equipped.
Im looking to push M+ this season and really understand more about it. 1550 IO S2 and just over 1300 so far this season.

I cant say i know EP very well and i have only done a few raids but i have cleared normal and pugged 6/8 Heroic.

Shoot me a message. Im looking for mostly 14 and 15 keys atm but always happy to help.
Going to chat with guild lead about maybe coming over now that im caught up and ready.

Looking to fill some more spots for raid and mythic plus pushes. Definitely need some DPS for raids and always looking for active tanks for mythic plus.

Hello Sian,

I am sleepywing a fury warrior. I took a break from wow a while back and just start playing not long ago.

I would like to join your guild. My goal is to raid in laid back guild, feel free to contact me, sleepywing#3199

Just sent you a friend request, talk to you soon.