By Design [H][Bleeding Hollow]

We’re a group of adults with real life obligations who love killing things and getting fat loot in our free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, but dedicated progression raiding and mythic dungeon pushes.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that’s completely fine. We’d be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of other games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don’t want to play those games alone, we’re here for you. We’ll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

We raid only a few nights a week but we take raid nights seriously but have as much fun as possible. We’re a community first and would like to maintain the family we’ve had for years and welcome new people into it. We talk a lot of crap to each other but we do it in good fun so if you’re an easily offended snow flake, we’re probably not the guild for you. We like to have fun and anybody who has a tendency to rage on progression wipes most likely will not be welcomed with open arms.

Raid Times & Expectations:

:black_large_square: Tue 8:30pm-10:30pm EST
:black_large_square: Wed 8:30pm-10:30pm EST

:black_large_square: Use DBM / BigWiggs
:black_large_square: Use Discord.
:black_large_square: Be competitive.
:black_large_square: Be respectful.
:black_large_square: Be knowledgeable.

Please feel free to contact us in game or on Bnet if interested!

Silain#11504

1 Like

Still looking for some great DPS!

Needing DPS for Heroic progression.

Guild seeking active member

An attractive, distinguished and aging guild is seeking members for companionship and raid needs. Likes 3 nights a week in short sessions. Active, vocal, and expects reciprocation. Mages are preferred but all are welcome, no judgement on class color. Must be okay with occasional class/partner swapping.

1 Like

Some melee DPS would be sweet!

Still looking for more!

Need more people wanting to push M+ as well.

Still lfm!

Just gonna give this a little boop.

wow i heard this guild is good!

I too fellow non affiliated guild member have heard good things about this guild, such as the lively and intelligent talks on discord, the generous and supreme leader who rewards raiders with a hefty gbank repair allowance, the ever so clever spriest who has a weak aura that ends all weak auras that is a weak aura for the weak aura and the enjoyable jungle sounds that can be heard during progression as background noises. I wish I was horde so that I could join them.

Just returning from a 4 month break. I was pushing Mythic Uldar and 2.2k + Arenas
Always looking for a good group of people to M+ and Raid.
Im open to helping or doing arena with people but i decided to really step away for serious arena due to how toxic the environment had become.
Shoot me a MSG be glad to do a run with you guys.

If you’re still looking, Valdorian, add me on Bnet, Silain4K#1122.

I too, like to live dangerously.

I personally have been with the guild for a few years and have stayed for the great atmosphere and focused approach to raiding, if you’re looking for a guild of cool people that want to kill bosses and crack some jokes, please join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking to recruit, all classes and specs welcome.

Raiding tonight! All dps wanted

Looking for more DPS still, preferably ones that know how to stay alive. =)

Congrats everyone on AOTC. Mythic Grong on Thursday. Dps and healers wanted.

Need us some solid DPS.