BWL is probably not till April

Putting that hastag into your post isn’t cool or edgy especially when blizzard make changes and no amount of crying changes their minds.

Vanilla released 23 november 2004
BWL released 8 months later in July.

April would be the comparative date of it except 1 small detail.
The phase button doesn’t care about dates, it cares about keeping players engaged. You can gurantee the minute subs slip abit and participation drops they will announce Phase 3 and BWL.

No amount of #nochanges will change that.

6 Likes

Molten core is trash. Bring on bwl. Also OP seems super confused on NA and EU release times… pretty sure this is just wrong

Where are the metrics?

I don’t believe any Blizz exec/lead ever claimed Classic would mimic Vanilla release timeframes? Then again, there was also a blue post that said they would tell us BWL’s release date in early December so who knows.

BWL late Jan, bank on it.

Wait till 2021 to release bwl, let’s slow things down please.

2 Likes

The majority of those r14’s are going to vanish into thin air. The burn out is a real thing.

2 Likes

If it takes that long, I might be able to acquire anathema before bwl. My guild has been clearing mc since early October and only two or three eyes have dropped from majordomo. Almost every week it’s the awful hunter leaf. Basically our guild gets hunter, druid, and warrior armor and no weapons every week.

1 Like

Pretty much what I’m counting on.

My guild and I will be. We will finish grinding out MC for gear we need. Even when BWL comes out we will keep doing MC.

I mean half the playerbase will quit due to bordom but I mean if you want to stick to the original timeline where it took people 3 months to down rag instead of 1 week then i mean…

3 Likes

Ion Hazzikostas has specifically stated that their release schedule will depend on how players consume the content.

I’d say late Jan, early Feb for sure. 0% chance they wait till April.

They’re already risking trivializing the content because of gear levels. In another 3 months Bwl will be a bigger joke than MC was

BWL in April would be a colossal mistake. The content is already being released too slow.

3 Likes

I believe they’ll wait for the first R14s at least before releasing BWL. They’re putting out content in a response to players clearing the content that’s already there, and technically none of us have ‘cleared’ the PvP content yet. Once we start seeing our first waves of R14 we’ll probably get BWL and DMF.

If you don’t have a source, this statement is incorrect.

honestly doesnt even matter. pvp doesnt happen anyway.

The dumbest people are always the loudest. No doubt the vocal minority will cry.

I agree. I’m 7/8 t1 Hunter with rhok. I’d be fine with April.

But the OP is fine to make an entire thread on a “promise” that not only was never made… what little they did say completely contradicts what OP has claimed.

They said they had an idea on how long the phases should be, but that they were keeping the timeline flexible, and would release content based on how fast people were consuming it.

Considering every guild and pug seems to stroll in a clear MC+Ony without a care in the world shows that the content is cleared and people need new pve content sooner rather than later.

We also have a quote that it would come in early 2020, not sure April really qualifies as early 2020.

I just need 1 more ring of spell power from MC and I will be full BiS…I would fine with April.

April is in the first quarter of the year so it is still early 2020.