Buying from manufacturer good or bad?

am looking at PC cases and the case i want well is pricey checked on new egg and quite a few of the sellers has bad reviews all the same issue with broken products, not shipping, etc…

tried amazon and of course amazon doesn’t ship to me -.-" ( i live in Hawaii this is very common for us ).

so i tried the manufacturer but i have never bought directly from them ( corsair ). so i am wondering is this a good thing or bad thing? price of the case was reasonable, shipping about the same. not sure how long it will take to ship probably longer. just wondering if anyone ever went this route and their experiences?

I’ve purchased some of their B-stock PSU when they were on sale and never had an issue with them. Lot’s of time it will ship from the same warehouse as a new egg purchase for example. You still get the full warranty and direct customer service with the brand plus they have your purchase on file already.

I would order directly from the manufacturer over a 3rd party on Newegg every single time.

Hey we sell on newegg! Although it pails in comparison to amazon & walmart.

To be fair I don’t like to buy from 3rd parties on those sites either.

Preference is Amazon for all things just to keep it neat

But I’ll buy direct from manufacturer without a fear, as long as they’re a major one.