Buyers Beware -- Do not buy carries from individuals who claim "Crazy low 1 funnel prices"

I am editing this to remove the names so I dont violate TOS if you see people advertising super low 1 funnel prices be care and make sure that you will actually get all the gear from the funnel

I am posting this here so that other people on the realm do not get scammed. I purchased a full 12/12heroic nya’lotha clear with 3 loot funnels from X They boasted about having 11/12m raiders for the clear and the cheapest price. Despite the fact that many were only 3/12-7/12m, One of my loot funnels was only 12/12h with lower item level gear. When the heroic mail chest piece dropped from n’zoth he did not trade the piece of gear due to it being a 5 ilvl upgrade. While normally this wouldn’t be a big deal it was not advertised that there was a chance that funnels would not be able to trade you certain gear because of limitations. If that was the case I would of obviously spent my gold elsewhere.

When confronted only options were a miniscule amount of gold compared to what I paid for or a “discounted price” of a heroic clear next week still costing close to 200k gold. While its unlikely I will get any remedy from blizzard for this my purpose here is to let potential buyers know that you won’t get what you paid for with these people and to attempt to save you gold.

This is the list of individuals who participated in the carry. While many of them were super nice it is important to know who was involved just incase a name change occurs or these individuals were unaware of what Thìc was doing.