Buy Rhino Dogs/Rhino Meat from AH and try to take them from mailbox, crashes game

Today’s cooking daily in Northrend is “Mustard Dogs!”. When buying Rhino Dogs or Rhino Meat from the AH, from what I’ve tried so far, and trying to take them out of your mailbox, crashes the game.

I’ve had someone random try this, as well as my wife. I’m not sure if it’s more than just those 2 items, maybe something to do with Northrend items? But I wanted to see if anyone else had anything similar happening as well as report this.

1 Like

See Game crashes when trying to eat Blackened Worg Steak - #2 by Purplecarrot-alexstrasza

Oh, interesting, I didn’t know it was also crashing when you eat them. My game was crashing just because I had mail with them.

Several items are generating similar issue and people are using it to screw others … I hope they get banned.

Oh, yikes. I had someone test it for me to see if it was also crashing for them but I paid them 1000g to try for me while trying to figure out what was going on. I hope they don’t think it was malicious intent.

in this case if the person gets anything against them a simple ticket would reverse it, considering there is a agreement, malicious intent is likely following something like:
Dude creates a new char
Sends item to person he/she doesn’t like
deletes the char

they likely thinking, char is gone, nothing gonna happen …
well, logs, logs and more logs