Buy green pvp gear on the AH before doing BGs

Tell your friends, tell everyone. It’s not that expensive now. There is no reason to be in a BG with under 200K health.

5 Likes

sold a plan for 300k. teehee

1 Like

I got a full set of honor gear before I got the first pattern to craft the green gear.

Think it’s also worth mentioning that my LW got 2 Tailoring patterns. Not sure if the patterns are just completely random drops or what, but this doesn’t feel great when you’re trying to get any sort of PVP gear together and you’re well past the requirements to craft them.

1 Like

I’m still so confused how ppl sell patterns like this outside the cc reduction patterns

1 Like

The patterns are not that expensive now nor is the actual gear.

But yeah, in the first days the green patterns were up for more than the 424 crafted pvp gear is up for right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems strange but dang 300k gold is massive

Cost about 3wow tokens for set on my server

Ah, so the crafted green gear is server specific and not shared across all servers?

Most pieces run 4-6K where I am. If so, heh.

I think all armor/weapons are server only. Not 100% sure gotta look it up. Edit just looked, it’s stuff like trade goods, recipes and consumables.

That is really stupid, because the mats are super cheap but the armor is super expensive on low population servers then.

derp pvp gear in AH 300k or more

I’ve been undercutting all the plans by 50-75% to crash their prices to make them more available to more crafters you’re welcome bg community :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hehe the way it really works is Goblins will just buy the Recipes and relist at market value anyway. Gold is endless, Time not so much.
The safe route is to actually craft the items and offer to give them to fresh 70s, as a gift.
Listing them lower than cost of materials will work, but at a personal cost.
With the new universal AH, market prices are well maintained.

Players learning how to obtain gold for a few hours has always gone a long way in this game. One can hope that the small cost to pay for viability holds value for those that know.

nah my undercutted item actually expired because everyone on stormrage undercut my undercut :sunglasses: i’m hurrying the eventual price decline

On big economy realms the prices are already 2k or so for slots.
I wonder if this will make a difference though, will players spring for them?

probably not tbh

players who never bother to get base starter gear before queueing up won’t suddenly start doing it, so imo it’s mainly benefitting the players who were already taking the extra step to get gear beforehand, and those players would be doing it whether it’s 2k or 8k :joy:

but since i’m a useless holy paladin i’m going to believe i’m helping

1 Like

The new enchant/gem options are dope.
They took a slice right from what we have been building on our Twinks these past years.
Sockets, Tertiary options in different flavors. Cheap and cheerful to Top flight stuff.

1 Like

omg yes! i’m honestly so excited to get my conquest pieces so ican start messing around with those

i can’t justify it right now on honor set but i’m excited

Waste of gold plus the crafted pvp gear is extremely over priced ppl with 0 gear should be doing epic bgs 1st

2 Likes

I agree. There’s no need to waste gold on a crafted set when you can farm the honor set in a matter of hours while picking up pieces along the way. Blizzard should add more incentive to buy crafted gear like guaranteed gem slots and RNG modifiers (leech, speed ect.)