But, Pineapple Fried Rice?

Fair enough :ok_hand:t3: thank you

1 Like

I’m beginning to hate pineapples
thanks GD

If one’s annual physical throws in blood work even a general practioner can read the results. assuming physical done recently and the doc wasn’t worried things should be normal. had one recently, forget the value and it was good. NGL
you don’t have to twist my arm to drink a coke once in a while lol.

Like me. strong history of hypertension high blood pressure from mom’s side of the tree. So far so good there. I turn 50 this year
so the hope is there that gene jumped out the code for me.

Whose teaching these things to fry rice?!?!
First it was shrimp now pineapple??

If you fry it, i’ll try it. I will not besmirch my native people by backing down now.

are you talking about the pineapple armor???

I am Japanese, though more specifically my grandmother on one side is a traditional and old school JP cook. lol

However, Jasmine is Jasmine. I prefer Mahatma brand, specifically, but there’s really little to no difference between it and generic, so long as it’s the real deal.

1 Like

do you want Pineapple armor???

In the past like WWII mainland shipped out what they deemed lesser grade rice to the more southern island prefectures.

they gave okinawa the stuff like jasmine. mainland got the good stuff. Mainland did many things to okinawa. and in recent years has tried to write that out of the history books. But that
is a another discussion. lets keep this fun.

as the rice that got was also used to make awamori. I tbh
prefer awamori over sake. but sake ain’t too bad. I will still take a bottle of zan shiro over most sake though.

jasmine rice or bust.

but would you make pineapple armor

depends if my assailant is attacking me with a
banana.

then no.

I’d shoot them with a gun. then eat the banana. thus, disarming him.

tis a shame the comedy of gold of Monty python sloly erodes as the younger folk no so little of them. Some know of the knights of Ni.

seasons of the flying cirus? Not so much.

1 Like

so you want edible armor

If you didnt grew up eating rice, just don’t eat them, chances are your body won’t be able to handle it.

But most Asian people eat rice twice-thrice a day, and they don’t care which rice is it.

1 Like

so do you like both pineapple and fried rice? or but(t) and pineapple fried rice?

1 Like

I’m confused what this thread is about or in reference to, but Basmati rice is the superior rice

I had pineapple fried rice at a Thai place for lunch and it reminded me of the ongoing pineapple pizza debate that goes on here

2 Likes

Pineapple fried rice can be tasty
 but I don’t like the version with curry powder. Though Thai Panang Curry with pineapple
 oh yes please!

:cookie:

Stop putting pineapple on everything

3 Likes