Busy Animator LF chillax guild [horde only] [399 hunter]

Hey title says it all, I have a 399 hunter that needs a home. I dont care about the time or days right now since I am on summer vacation. I am currently 9/9N 6/9H in BoD, would love to find a guild who does keys as well.

If the guild is a good fit I would love to move my toons over to that guild to help with what every they are low on. Thank you

My other Toons:
406 MistWeaver Monk BoD- 9/9N 9/9H
403 Shadow Priest BoD- 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M

Contact me:
Discord: MissNerdi#0357
Bnet:MissNerdi#1105

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Bumppppppppy bump

If you just want a place to hang your hat, you’re welcome to join Legend. :slight_smile:

Hey can you tell me more about your guild? Also what is your guild progress in raiding? and Time/days?

Hey there! Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) would be a great fit for what you’re looking for. We are a social guild gearing up for 8.2 raiding, so we’re focused on Mythic+ and other events like Timewalking and PVP for right now. We meet Sundays and Mondays at 8 pm EST for all events. If you have any questions or want to join up, I’ll go ahead and add you (my Bnet is Spooky#1595) and you can read through our recruitment post below. Look forward to hearing from you!

Bumping this post

Hey there! My guid, Tom Sellecks Mustache, Is looking for more friends. We’re a heroic raiding guild on Thrall server. We’re a laid back group who’s main goal is to have fun while getting things done. Raid times Tues/Thurs 7pm - 9:15pm (EST) . We’re 7/9 Heroic currently & you’ll be able to find mythic + groups in our off time. We could use dps, as well as monk heals! If interested you can reach me @ Pawz#11638 to chat. Thanks for your time. :slight_smile:

Hey there Missnerdi!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. I would love to speak with you more about whether we could be a match if you are interested. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST &amp; Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hi Missnerdi,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we may be working on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it, but that is not our primary goal. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time, although would not rule out some melee. Of course any class is welcome if you are not interested in joining the raid team!

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Bumping this post