Burning the Trees

the only problem i have with burning world trees is if night elves are not on them or not dying in droves from it or for it. victory for the horde death to the alliance!

2 Likes

Youā€™re a little too excited about burning trees. :stuck_out_tongue:

Canā€™t wait for Blizzcon, I hope we get an expansion reveal.

The Void Strikes Back.
Void and Voider.
Dude whereā€™s my Void?

when i play horde im full on anti alliance full alliance most be wiped out zero compassion.

2 Likes

2 Likes

GLORY TO THE SINā€™DOREI DEATH TO THE NIGHT ELVES!! blood elves should be druids and we should take that power by force from the night elves memories

2 Likes

trees bad only beton usa usa usa

1 Like

Which could be annoying given how often the horde are dragged around by Tyrande or Jania. :hook::robot:

I see serious implications at some points in the story.

First, there was a very old comic, where Sylvanas was shown as a banshee queen whose voice could echo and knock someone down a considerable distance. I tried to find it on google but i got no lucky.

Why am I bringing this point here? She obtained this power upon her death, when Arthas transformed her.

He killed her, and turned her into a banshee queenā€¦and she managed to ā€œpossessā€ her body back.

In the end, the powers she had/has? are the result of the death magic used by Arthas.

having said thatā€¦that would be a hack on the rules of shadowlands. Where would she beā€¦free from the constraints of staying in the shadowlands or not.

The power of death used by Arthas gave her a free pass in certain aspects, sheā€™s just in the Maw paying her punishment because she wants to, from what I see.

Now if we look at Alleriaā€¦ she fights against a voice in her mind, she is not totally freeā€¦ the power of chaos in her is what demonstrates the difference between death and chaos.

and what ā€œempowersā€ her is represented by a purple color.

That voice in her mind constantly wants to kill everyone around her, consume everythingā€¦

ā€¦and in the end this demonstrates the difference between burning a tree for a greater purpose (anima) and burning it out of anger and chaos (void)

1 Like

Burning trees and playing wow, name a more iconic duo

1 Like

preach

Better yet is California the void and art is imitating life? :eyes:

1 Like

to be fair, 1 World Tree= like 3 rainforests.

1 Like

Youā€™re just jealous because weā€™re the better elves.

1 Like

I think Nomi is involved. He will be the last boss.

No, burning nelfs is just a common sense.

2 Likes

Fyrakk isnā€™t planning to burn the tree down. Vyranoth said as much. Heā€™s planning to take its power.

3 Likes

A Void Tree. That would look pretty.

Yes, because those are things that banshees can do.

Weā€™ve seen other banshees and wraiths that are unrelated to Arthas do similar things.

Theyā€™re probably the result of death magic, yes, but that doesnā€™t make her special.

Iā€™m not following this. No, as far as I know sheā€™s not physically bound to the Shadowlands in any way, though I think sheā€™d find it difficult to sneak through Oribos to get back home without anyone stopping her.

Thatā€™s no different than any of the other people who passed through the portal from Azeroth, including us.

Why? Youā€™re all over the place dude lol

Iā€™m a little fuzzy on how anima economics work. If the Shadowlands is processing souls from across the entire universe, one treeā€™s worth of elves seems to be a drop in the bucket.

( Unless weā€™re a bit misguided about the scope and purpose of the whole mechanism of Oribos. What if itā€™s not supposed to be gathering souls from beyond Azeroth, but was originally set up by the titans or first ones or whoever as another layer of attempts to slowly purify Azerothā€™s world soul through harvesting mortals souls and filtering out the traces of cosmic corruption? )

3 Likes

because itā€™s fun

Letā€™s look at Alleria nowā€¦

Can she honk honk with Turalyon?

because light and void repel each otherā€¦

Death and light do not repel each other, just as an undead can be a priestā€¦

I think turalyon should stay with Sylvanas

1 Like