<Burning Hearts> [H-Pve][Fri/Sat Raids]

Hello guys, im Zenjifal, guildmaster for <Burning Hearts> and we are recruiting! Im gonna try to provide you with as much information about the guild as possible, without it turning into a wall of text.

Our guild

we are a heroic oriented raiding guild, fairly casual friendly and we have been raiding together every weekend for the past year and a half. Our goal every raid tier its to clear heroic content at our own pace and without being harsh on people, Im not the type of raid leader that will ever shout at anyone, we are all adults here and we are working together towards a common goal. Along with weekly raids, we do mythic plus dungeons, random battlegrounds and whatever weekly event its going on, the goal its always helping each other and have a good time. We have a really active community with veterans, new players and everything in between.

Guild events

Our main raid nights happen on Friday and Saturday, at 8 pm server time and the raid duration its between 2 and a half to 3 hours. Our more casual events, like group pvp and alt runs typically happen on wednesday night at 8 pm aswell. For voice communication we utilize Discord.

What we are looking for

Currently for the main raid team we are recruiting ranged dps with raid experience regardless of current itemlevel, balance, shadow, elemental and mages in particular, as for the guild in general we will always welcome new and returning players. The requirements are pretty simple, I expect you to act your age, be respectful and enjoy your time with us.

Contact

Feel free to pm me at Zenshigen, or add me on btag at Shingo#1869, alternatively if im still at work you can chat with Talakai.

Thank you and im looking forward to hear from you!
3 Likes
Reserving this second post for possible information later!
oh what to say what to say!

Ok Everything that Zen mentioned above is absolutely true... In all honesty I was completely burned out after raiding in Mist of Pandaland, I ended up floating around in WoD on different realms not sure if I was just completely tired of the game, or the drama that came with almost all guilds. I was messing around on MG when I seen the post for B♄H & tbh I joined at 1st because I liked the guild name, but overall did not expect to stay long.. (Zen) lead gave me space, the guild was welcoming and did not pressure.. and omg.. where's the drama? Well days turned into weeks which followed by months.. After a couple months I actually found myself raiding again and more importantly.. I enjoyed raiding with this guild.. it was quiet, calm.. and even learning the new content as a guild.. so respectful.. I do not know many guilds that can truly offer an environment such as this... If you are motivated, calm with a desire to take down new content in a truly drama free place.. I would recommend this being your home.
Thank you for your lovely words Hotsie~ ^^
I joined Burning Hearts looking to get into heroic content after being stuck pugging normal. I wasn't the strongest raider when I joined, but I was able to improve myself and my character and be apart of our Spellblade and Krosus first kills. No stress, just steady progress. Burning Hearts is a great guild for anybody who wants to push into some of the harder content in the game with a nice group of people helping each other reach their potential.
Thank you Senti!
(They're keeping me trapped in their basement!)

I got on one day late into WoD. "Another joyful day of pugging" I thought to myself, thinking of what I was going to do on WoW that day. After sitting in my garrison for awhile, I saw their guild invite posted in chat. "Well, it can't be worse than pugging every day" I thought as I clicked the accept button to the guild invite. I was so, so right.

I wasn't very geared when I first joined them for heroic HFC, but it didn't really matter. No one cared that my dps was low or I had to really learn the mechanics. Everyone was thoughtful and was striving together as a team to progress, not over-reacting when and if we wiped. Although most of us surely enjoy progression, helping newer players get into raiding or just having fun with the game is something we really don't mind at all.

The guild offers a wide variety of personalities from the calm, quiet people to people who enjoy to talk and laugh, but nothing obnoxious. Having been part of Burning Hearts for awhile now, WoW feels a lot better as an MMORPG than just sitting in town, thinking "Another joyful day of pugging."

Thank you for reading my little (or rather lengthy) post about just a few thoughts I have while in this guild. <3
I am not big on change and read a post from Zen recruiting members early in WoD. During that time, my guild just fell apart for no reason and decided to ask Zen a few general questions. After receiving his responses, I joined and was glad I did. As one of the oldest members of the guild now, I can honestly say that under Zen's leadership and the backing of the team, you cannot go wrong joining a guild that exists to help its members succeed.

As you can see, this is my first post (and probably last), after years of playing Wow
and thought it important to bump a truly exceptional guild that is understanding and willing to help its members clear content without all the stress that most guilds offer.

Join for a fun, stress free environment, that actually clears content!!!
Awee thank you guys! you are all amazing~
Got our first kill on H Tichondrius tonight! exciting times ahead!
After about 10 pulls we have landed our first kill on H Star augur! Looking for a few ranged dps to join in!
Bump~ still looking for a few new faces for the raid team, and anyone looking to be part of the community aswell!
Progressing on Botanist tonight~ thanks everyone who has showed interest and/or joined so far! Still looking for about 2 to 3 solid range dps.
Botanist is down! We fight Elisande and Gul'dan this weekend ^^
When I joined this guild a while back I had been a PvPer and was looking to get into raiding but wasn't too excited about dealing with the crap that comes with it. What I found with Burning Hearts was one of the most relaxed environments I could have asked for to learn in. A lot of good people in this guild and a lot of good times. I now get to raid on the main team and collect all the lootz. If your looking for a relaxed community to hang out then this is your place.
Thanks dying! I appreciate the kind words

We have succesfuly defeated Elisande tonight~ now gul'dan is our target!
/sigh... our lead takes so long to update these ♄ H Gul is down.... eesh Zen
04/08/2017 09:24 PMPosted by Hotsñdots
/sigh... our lead takes so long to update these ♄ H Gul is down.... eesh Zen

Sneaky priest! yesh we have deafeated heroic guldan tonight~ super proud of you all!
Bump! still looking for a few more ranged dps for the raid team~ lets get ready for Tomb of Sargeras!
Bump!