Burning Crusade Classic Summer Events

Make same faction BGs permanent please

1 Like

so the mote farm at DMF?

1 Like

I dont see either midsummer or olympics event in game? Any news wasn’t it supposed to start today?

1 Like

I was expecting a Midsummer event today after the server shutdowns … but nothing. No events, no post explaining what’s going on, no nothing.

6 Likes

Seriously, where is the event? Can we at least get some sort of response addressing this?

3 Likes

Hello. I looked into this and the events are set to start at 0:00 Midnight on July 23 (realm time) in all regions.

3 Likes

What date will it end? Is there still the 10% xp buff from the ribbon pole dance?

Thanks for the update!

rofl what a joke of a company

We were finally expecting something new to do, and the event isn’t even turned on.

4 Likes

Well how nice of someone to tell us, and only because people expected it today (as per Blue post) and asking because nothing’s happening. So sad to see what this company has become.

3 Likes

What stuff can you do in this event ? Is it like what’s in retail ?

1 Like

Considering the blue post said the week of the 20th not specifically the 20th people getting angry about it is just a waste of time. Complaining for the sake of complaining as always.

3 Likes

The Spirit of Competition lets you get a tabard for participating in a bg, and a chance to get the little dragon pet for winning a bg.

The Midsummer Fire Festival has some really fun buff foods (that no longer work in Retail).

2 Likes

I love wow

1 Like

I love WOW
x100

1 Like

I LOVE WOW x100000

Will we be getting the Gold Medallion also for the Olympics?

They didn’t delay it.

They forgot it.

4 Likes

Has anyone got deathfrost yet? killed him 19 times on normal and no recipe drop.

Tbc hype, tbc hype!