Burning Crusade Classic Season 4 Ends August 29

Can’t tell if this is sarcastic or just a super idiotic opinion. Please Mr.Blizzard people aren’t playing the way I want them to play can you force them to play how I play :sob::sob::sob:

I would try to purchase some big cost items (2h wep) to drain my honor points and log out before the arena points get converted to honor. Once you know the brutal items are now purchasable for honor log into the char, buy the brutal gear with your influx of honor points from the conversion, then sell your 2h items for a refund of honor and buy more brutal gear. This might work.

they f’d arena players all along of tbcc
no way they wouldve passed on another opportunity to f us up one last time before wrath

big gamble tho, if it doesnt work youre 40k down the drain
if blizzard confirms this works it could be a good way around

A bit of a gamble yeah. But pre patch will be a month long so it’ll be plenty of time to grab full brutal anyway :slight_smile: I would try it out personally

The easiest fix would be to implement S4 discounted/no rating gear with the Aug 23 weekly maintenance. This would give people the chance to spend their capped arena points for that one week.

2 Likes

Agreed it would be nice for preparing for wrath . But Wouldn’t this be unfair competitively since it’s the last week of the season to push rating and this would allow everyone to just be in full brutal for free essentially?

3 Likes

I thought about that as well as I can perceive the “advantage”, but to be honest I’m thinking the people going for glad are already decked out in the gear anyways. I don’t think it would have much of an impact. I honestly think the serious pvpers would love having more players over a loot disparity.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything on this yet, but I really hope it is. I’m planning on going for a weapon and the bracers, but I’d definitely grind more if it’s there

1 Like

@Everyone upset about being honor and arena capped

1. The day before pre-patch buy some items with honor
  2. Log out
  3. The next day buy S4 after they’re available for honor
  4. Sell the honor gear you bought yesterday back for a refund
1 Like

I mean yeah, but they could decide to break that with the wotlk client and then we’re screwed. Wouldn’t it be better to get an official response?

1 Like

you would have to “end” the Season on the 23rd then if they did that…

1 Like

Bummer that TBCC Season 04 is only lasting 15 weeks.

OG TBC Season 04 lasted 17 weeks.

1 Like

Exactly what im waiting for lol. Will be interesting to see what prices they go with.

2 Likes

You’ve had 24 hours to update this with anything.

What exactly are people who are honor capped and 5k arena point capped supposed to do? Watch their arena points go into the void?

7 Likes

Started a Pally for Wrath during S3. Got a full s3 set doing 5s.
Capped honor & marks to take into Wrath AND 5k arena points to upgrade my s3 to s4 while half off.

No way I’m wasting my Wrath honor / marks on those small upgrades, and now the 5k arena points I have will be getting flushed down the blizzard toilet.

This is just depressing, I’m sure many players are in the same boat.

11 Likes

I would like to know if Blizzard will raise honor cap to WOTLK levels and then convert arena points to honor. This seems like the simple way to not punish people who were expecting to have a discount week to buy arena gear like S1, S2, and S3.

Please respond! before the 29th!

4 Likes

They’ll just ignore these posts like the end of s3. We all got f’d.

2 Likes

Will the Season 4DK gear that was added (much) later in the original releases be available? I know this would be a change, but it would give DKs a real ability to compete in PvP during prepatch, and a gear set to work for.

If they wipe honor for Wrath then it could negate all that and you might as well blow it on S4 gear.