Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends May 3

Can I get all my honor back that I grinded and spent on S3 gear to use for half the time? And now I have to completely farm everything again for S4.

9 Likes

This is terrible. The whole point is to push rating at the end with full gear. You are robbing most people of the chance to do that. The time we spent gearing characters was for nothing because we won’t be able to enjoy an equal playing field.

This makes me lose faith in Brutal season and question if this is even worth wasting time on at this point. I guess we will find out tomorrow how short s4 will be when you announce Wrath. Disgusting

13 Likes

Releasing PTR for a new tier on Easter Weekend, closing PTR the moment that weekend is over. Bosses mechanics not working as intended, yet you’d push the closing of PTR and rush us into the next tier. The argument is always that you don’t want people extensively testing and trivializing new content, yet all of the world first guilds have used their own private testing servers to gain a massive advantage. Your logic is flawed and you refuse to admit it, 2 weeks notice on S3, 11 weeks after it’s been released, it’s like you have 0 clue or timeline for how you intended to release these things. You see private server competition to your game as something that should influence your release schedule and that’s genuinely pathetic. Nothing left to say, I guess we’ll just watch you fumble time and time again and fail your customers until there are none left. As a Christian Guild Leader, I’m disappointed in you.

33 Likes

Papa is right. This is a heretical move. Satan rejoices and jesus cries.

3 Likes

you are literally risking my ETERNAL SOUL by releasing over Easter weekened.

2 Likes

Do you guys at Blizzard not have phones?

6 Likes

God I really hope this doesn’t mean Sunwell is on the 12th. It’s only been three months and you just released ZA. Every other patch has been like 5.

8 Likes

trying to figure out when the next major religious holiday is so we can divine when ptr might come up again for a random sunday morning

8 Likes

Not only do you farm again, but you also didn’t have time to build a full set of gear and have 5k banked for 50k honor next season, wooooooo.

9 Likes

Why is this being rushed? Why no heads up? This was the longest season in TBC, now it is the shortest.

Is this being rushed because you don’t want to overlap wrath with the new expansion? Is it being rushed because of quarter earnings?

No one asked for this. This is wrong. How can you turn the longest season to the shortest with no input with the community.

20 Likes

This is a really bad decision.

14 Likes

With this new release cadence, WOTLK is shaping up to be a fun 3 months.

16 Likes

This is far too rushed, please make another post explaining why you felt the need to rush the end of this season when even high-rated (2k +) teams are barely getting their full sets by this projected season closure.

18 Likes

At this point I’m convinced you have no interest in what your playerbase actually wants. Rushing through Classic at the speed of light. Let players actually enjoy the game for once Blizzard.

21 Likes

Way too soon blizzard, please rethink this.
Season 3 was the longest season in TBC and now you are shortening it to almost half the duration. The overwhelming majority of PvPers haven’t had enough time to acquire their full sets. This decision along with dynamic combat/DRs, person rating and MMR with teams starting at 0 rating, fears and roots not breaking properly, and other issues (don’t want to rant here) will only hurt the already dying/dead PvP community.
If this decision goes through, myself and others I know will not be playing Blizzard’s version of WotLK classic.

12 Likes

Hard to be disappointed in the crew running this game anymore, they set the bar so low they wouldnt know quality if it beat them over the head. Don’t care about the players, their time, their enjoyment. Rushing it for quarterlies is all that matters.

Honestly, you guys continue to drop the ball and let us down at every turn.

10 Likes

Please reconsider… feels way too soon!

7 Likes

Terrible decision. Shame on you Blizzard. Shortest season on one of the best phases of the game. Majority of players haven’t even finished gearing yet.

Just outright horrible decision making from Blizzard once again. So sad to see.

9 Likes

Terrible choices on repeat at blizzard these days… hopefully P1 wotlk is like 1 month.

Actually just make wotlk 2 phases. Nax and ulduar p1 and toc and icc p2.

Easy

5 Likes

I’m also requesting you delay it by another 2 months but I know you won’t because you’ll get easy q3 numbers with wrath to appease your investors even though you’re being bought by a billion dollar company and all your games are going to gamepass where numbers won’t matter anymore :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes