Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends May 3

At this point I can only laugh. The people who wanted a really quick vanilla and TBC to get to wrath ASAP are going to be in for a rude awakening. They’ll be in here complaining about the rushing content like we have been.

23 Likes

Seriously how can I expect to enjoy wrath with this pattern of releasing new content so early we can’t even properly enjoy the game right now?

21 Likes

Two sentences announcing the truncated end of the best phase of the game. Cut in half so we could have a phase 1 that didn’t exist in original TBC with Kara/Gruul/Mag only. I thought April Fool’s Day was on April 1st?

32 Likes

All of this could have been avoided if there was dialogue between classic development and with the players but Blizzard seems to be more interested in ruling from the pulpit.

11 Likes

Here is the thing:

They announce new retail expansion tomorrow.

Piss off classic users.
Garner them around new retail expansion promise of better game.

1 Like

These decisions are absurd, and blatantly anti-player. At least explain your reasoning, Blizzard. What you’re doing here is baffling. The only explanation many of us can come to is that you are intentionally trying to kill the game. This isn’t even the profitable choice.

30 Likes

sorta seems like terrible decision making to me

21 Likes

hopefully they speed it up even more for wrath so we can get to cata sooner, wrath is objectively awful

10 Likes

quarter report hype

2 Likes

Yeah… not playing retail. Never will.

9 Likes

At this rate Shadowlands classic will be out next year.

12 Likes

Never say never.

Sunwell is only 6 bosses and people are still gonna be running BT for glaives. It’s not like retail where the next tier completely invalidates the old one. I, for one, am ready and hyped for P5 in May!

2 Likes

Totally absurd. Makes me just want to unsub tbh. No hope for wrath either with this kind of treatment.

26 Likes

Really bad decision. You guys need to rethink this. Way too soon.

32 Likes

I mean this with all sincerity: you guys have done a terrible job.

27 Likes

Too soon, Executus.

23 Likes

yea this kinda blows…whats the friggin rush can we enjoy the journey???

19 Likes

This is actually stupid. Please rethink your release schedule.
13 weeks? I’ve barely finished gearing and I’ve been on a 2k-2100 5’s team for the entire season.

Push this back by at least a month or something.

24 Likes

Unanimous agreement that this is an enormous mistake- nice job

26 Likes