Burning Crusade Classic: Phase 3 is Now Live

Burning Crusade Classic: Phase 3 is Now Live

The Black Temple beckons, hero. The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, The Black Temple is now available!

View Full Article

8 Likes

Thursday? EWWWWWW

28 Likes

Wow Blizzard, great job. good idea. fantastic work.

Blizzard should really cut some rep requirements for entering Heroics. It’s coming anyways they should just bring it a little faster so people can level alts and new characters more effectively.

seems a little silly that it isn’t coming in this patch.

3 Likes

im a lvl 70 fresh paladin tank on earthfury, and i can attest to this. no one is running normals so i have no gear to even get into kara groups… its depressing no guilds are recruiting any off tanks or spare tanks either

2 Likes

Thursday

13 Likes

a thursday? why?

16 Likes

k but can you fix dead server issues tho

15 Likes

Ok Thursday, but what time?

8 Likes

Does the dev team know they’re making bad decisions and do it anyway, or are they completely inept?

30 Likes

Well I guess we clear T5 on Wednesday :frowning:

Will the increased T5 tokens be in starting Tuesday or not until Thursday? Edit: IIRC, the increased tokens for G/M where in on Tuesday on P2 launch week so probably should be starting Tuesday for P3 as well.

I would rather you released this on Tuesday the following week, (the first of Feb) than a Thursday. You have the metrics, you have to know that you just lost a ton of guilds raid days in New content the first week.
Fix this.

16 Likes

At the rate we’re going we will have a Monday sunwell release… The large majority of the population raids on Tuesday, why would you release it on a Thursday and force people to change entire schedules. Actually rediculous how out of touch you guys are with the community.

16 Likes

Is there an exact time of release? 3pm?

1 Like

It’s about damn time.

Seriously? A Thursday? Are you even aware about when your customers raid? Now you have people having to either skip their guilds’ second progression night or cancel social plans or skip work. Terrible.

13 Likes

Releasing this on a Thursday is beyond stupid.

18 Likes

If you’re still raiding on a Tuesday in 2022… then that’s on you.

4 Likes

lmfao on a thursday

12 Likes

Blizzard, please also remove the other profession specific bonuses in Arena. ANYONE can become an engineer. The belt is not class, race, or faction specific. The jewelcrafting ring enchants are very powerful as are BoP cut gems accessible only to jewel crafters.

What about deep thunder for blacksmith? That is an insanely powerful crafted item.

1 Like