Burning Crusade Classic: Phase 3 is Now Live

I pay for this game too. I’m also an adult that plays video games. What’s your point?

your argument is dumb. “youre an adult crying about a video game” is such a dumb cliche. a hobby is a hobby.

5 Likes

Hello!

It is really important for everyone involved with the Progress Race that we know the exact time it is launching. We all need to make adjustments to our IRL commitments to ensure we can be there at launch. Can you provide the exact time of release? Typically this is included in the launch post but this time it was not

Thursday bad. Do Wednesday…Rest of the changes are good.

2 Likes

Every classic raid release has been on a Wednesday. Precedent has been firmly established, and schedules formed around this.

Fix your launch date.

4 Likes

Not a single person in this thread claimed either of these two things…

People are frustrated and venting their frustration. Why that bothers you? IDK.

I also don’t want a thursday release… Would much prefer the 25th or the 1st.

1 Like

If video game content releasing on the “wrong” day of the week is upsetting, you are to invested and probably need to take a step back rofl

1 Like

Can we please just go back to Tuesday releases Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

Honestly, it sounds like they just chose a random date. If they don’t adjust Mythic raid releases in retail where World First races are much more viewed and covered, why would they choose to make accommodations for a variant of their game which has significantly less coverage?

1 Like

Oh I agree that it is odd for Blizzard to do what it is they’re doing. I’m just baffled that people seem surprised that they did it. If these forums alone were a person’s sole premise by which they judge Blizzard as a company then they would likely conclude that they don’t have any clue what they are doing. Did people really expect them to suddenly pull through?

Now fix your dead servers so people can actually enjoy it

2 Likes

Look at all you cry babies. Oh no I’m going to miss half a lockout or all of it. /cry Game isn’t going anywhere. Think you will live. Curious how many of you people posting couldn’t klll Vashj and KT pre-nerf. And most of you will quit because the raids are too hard anyways.

2 Likes

It does suck that it’s on a thurs.

Sure I could miss a week but I like to have my 100% raid attendance so I will just use some vacation days.

I like to be there for my commitments.

1 Like

Low IQ the post

1 Like

Definitely understandable. Admittedly there was a time where I felt the same about missing a raid night as I did missing a day of work. It just felt wrong. You see, you actually gave what I would agree to be a valid reason for being frustrated with their decision. Can’t really the same with so many other posts here.

I’m really gonna have to clear all the P2 content twice more?

Ugh.

How incompetent do you have to be to not only release a raid on a Thursday but NOT announce an exact time?

6 Likes

27th will put it on a Friday for OCE players wtf blizz

This.

In other words, F you Blizzard.

8 Likes

First are foremost, tuesdays are off the table. Global release for Classic has been important since day 1. EU has raid reset on Wednesdays, so EU would get double lockouts week one if they release on Tuesday.

However, no clue why they are doing Thursday and not Wednesday. Weve been bored for over a month in post nerf doing nothing. I think we are all good to go.

4 Likes