Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes Version 2.5.4

Will fix this issue. It did for me.

1 Like

Maintenance is scheduled to go for another 4.5 hours, so not surprising that the game doesn’t launch.

1 Like

I paid my sub fee, my account is active. There, I’m attuned to tbc classic and I’ll play it the way I want. You can disable your attunement and unsub if you wish.

2 Likes

How can this be Elitist ? I got a fresh lvl 70 that got here 2 weeks ago, I just did my first BT run yesterday. With alllllllll the gdkp running around even someone on a rough schedule can find a perfect time to go run SSC/TK easily.

4 Likes

nice, good changes.

1 Like

that’s not classic. classic is the grind, the level grind, the rep grind, the gear grind… there’s another version of the game that has what you want. it’s called retail.

4 Likes

Let me transfer from PvE to PvP plssss

3 Likes

So we won’t see the dungeon changes until Thursday? That doesn’t line up with the last blue post stating they’d be available today.

1 Like

Why is there no mention of adding the caverns of time teleport npc to shattrath?

are you people seriously going to make us wait another 5 months for a quality of life improvement?

1 Like

i don’t see the problem. just swing by on your way to ghostlands.

1 Like

Myself and many others any other way to fix this besides uninstalling client and reinstalling ?

1 Like

Click the cogwheel next to Play and click on “check for updates” on the TBC client. Should download an update (servers are still down). Fixed it trying to make me play retail lol.

1 Like

Whens the gear gonna show up on the badge vendor? All I see is nether vortex

7 Likes

bless being able to use Skull of Impending Doom and Nifty Stopwatch while running flags

1 Like

It literally says they’ve added Zephyr in the bar that will teleport you if you’re revered.

2 Likes

Could you please clarify why the badge gear is not in the game? Its contradictory to everything leading up to todays maintenance. When do the badges start dropping?

3 Likes

The portal is in

2 Likes

Lol, no new badge gear today. Ain’t heartbroken or anything. At worst I have to wait approximately 48 hours to get it… Just odd it’s not out today is all.

2 Likes

RELEASE my BOOTS.

1 Like

Haste pots and Dragonstrike procs are not stacking. There is absolutely zero reason for these not to stack as other haste buffs are still stacking.

Fix this NOW

2 Likes