Burning Crusade Classic: Looking for Group Preview

your post wasn’t common sense though - just something you made up

1 Like

This is sad, LFG in a channel makes you more invested in that group because you realize how hard is to form one, so you don’t play games and mess around.
Add traveling time and grouping with competent players VRs rando’s.

All this makes you more invested into the/your group you joined/formed, this LFG system breaks ALL that, it wrecks that foundation.

100% should be left out or it’s going to hurt the game.

I don’t mind waiting to form a decent group, I know how to keep busy and get things done while forming.

EDIT!!!: I just used it and it’s classic LFG and they didn’t implement retail stuff into it, it’s simple let’s you find the people and you still need to recruit.
I take everything I said back… :smiley:

how about you get lost.
LFG is my favorite part of the entire game ever has been for well over a decade. It doesn’t make the world smaller or bigger. all it does is get rid of tediousness. it’s not like in live where you can have 10 different hearths and tps . after each dungeon 15 minutes traveling to it you have go back to your hearth and then back to where you were questing or to another dungeon. I’m sorry you have some warped view of things but you’re objectively wrong.

It feels ok on vanilla launch and fresh without this lfg because everyone’s lfg, same level and not boosting and you’ll likely do the same dungeon like 10 times in a row. right now it’s not like that it’s literally the exact opposite with fudging paid boosts.

but don’t cry too much because no one’s even using the one they just added.

No current lfg is waste of time and unneeded tediousness and frustration. I’m stuck with the same idiots leveling in dungeons because they’re the only ones in the guild i’m in and probably the only people actively searching for groups because of how hard it is. this version of lfg is just as bad especially with the level limit on the dungeons you can run. running to a dungeon, hearthing out to go to your quest zone or next dungeon then back just isn’t fun. i played a lot on classic launch but after seeing how horrible this lfg is i’m just uninstalling til fresh again where it is how you mentioned because there’s no paid boosts or boosters like there is now. I leveled faster on classic launch than i have returning and i remembered nothing back then. simply because of how bad the dungeon experience is and that’s my favorite part

I WAS WRONG

This lfg sucks and I’m out until fresh. please release it soon and do them every few months like POE does.

SELLING CARRIES NOW AT (insert non-descript website handle). GUARANTEED DELIVERY! 10/10 N SOD, AOTC SOD, +10/+15 CARRIES ALL DAY! SALE! 50% OFF RIGHT NOW!

Aww poo, just realized I had the wrong game’s macro set up.

“and less relevant.” I guess responding to the point you can’t refute would look bad, so I don’t blame you for quoting the one oriented around feeling and not objective fact. The world being less relevant is a sheer fact, and the world feeling smaller is only untrue if you’re in denial due to a bias.

If you could portal to the other side of the world, Earth would feel smaller. It’s simple.

Boosters and your server choice are to blame, not the system. If there’s no one to dungeon with, there’s no one to do dungeons with.

Is this irony?

It might be the year 2021 but one thing that has never changed since 2004 is people disagreeing on the forums.

This new lfg thing is garbage. You have to individually check each dungeon to see who is looking. Nah. I’ll stick with group bulletin board.

No one, literally no one on my server is using this garbage “feature”. :rofl:

Can you literal mongoloids please learn to PIN your threads so that people actually see them?

I mean come on, forums have had this feature for a solid twenty years. Get with the god damned times you negligent artists.

add cr
/10

Give us LFD from retail, this tool is completely useless. Dual spec too please.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.