Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

yeah thats pretty true I agree

awesome! lets do it

MAY 9, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Black Temple
      • [With realm restarts] Defeating the Shade of Akama encounter will unlock the door to the Den of Mortal Delights.

The pace of hotfixes continues to be hilarious to me.

Y’all should hotfix the Radiance of the Sunwell to be visible so players know their tanks are getting nerfed

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic:

JUNE 6, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Seal of the Martyr and Seal of Blood were not properly discounted by Libram of Hope.

JUNE 8, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue with Shifting Naaru Sliver where players standing close together could affect the duration of the effect from each other’s trinkets.

tHiS BeHavIoR MaTcHEs tHe RefEreNcE CliEnT AnD iS nOt CoNSidErEd A BuG

Annnnd they continue to cherry pick which bugs they fix…

Please, address this thread that has been on the top of these forums for the past five weeks.

can you hotfix your shiit servers so we can play like we paid for

Here is the upcoming hotfix to Burning Crusade Classic:

JUNE 22, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With realm restarts] To address a bug that prevented Midsummer Fire Festival bonfire quests from resetting for players who previously completed them, all Midsummer bonfire quests will be reset. This includes any yearly quests that players might have completed for the first time since the event began at 12:01 a.m. on June 21.
    • Developers’ note: This fix requires that we restart all realms, so to get the fix applied as soon as possible, we’re preforming realm restarts soon during off-peak hours in each region.

Mine are still not showing as reset yet so not sure if my realm has had the restart completed…

Still not fixed on Heartseeker or Benediction. No reset, yet?

Doesn’t seem to be reset yet on Ashkandi.

Has been reset now. :+1:

Servers haven’t reset… They will start at 7am Pacific (per launcher.)

It reset this years as well, so if you have been doing the zone quest. You can do it twice this year if you already did it.

You accidentally reset the quest ‘The Public Servant’ Quest ID=433. This one quest in particular seems to get reset a lot.

JULY 25, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Creatures in most dungeons have been adjusted so that it is now significantly more difficult to snare and kite them to a large degree.
  • In dungeons, group XP earned has been greatly reduced whenever there is large disparity between player levels in the same group.
9 Likes

This is awesome. Thanks!

Overall, I like the changes, but the range of player levels before experience is reduced seems really small. I was doing SM Library on an alt with the group being 32 35 36 and 42 (4 manning as our tank DCd) and started getting 20 experience per kill.

Normal Library run, no 70 booster, just 4 people trying to make their way through the dungeon after losing a player. Once we realized it was just loot/quests and not experience, people left and the group fell apart.

7 Likes