Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

very nice!

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

MARCH 4, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an animation issue on the goblin engineering trinket, Goblin Dragon Gun.
1 Like

Another impressive list of hotfixes after only 24 days of hard work!

2 Likes

It’s also a fix for classic which took them halfway or so through crusade to do.

Hey, maybe sometime in Cataclysm we’ll have breath bubbles when we swim into Coilfang Reservoir! Or maybe in MoP, Hyjal trash waves will all spawn properly.

cool beans! :slight_smile:

Any hotfix coming for pet pathing for Lurker? I’ve never even heard of the Goblin Dragon Gun until I read about this hotfix. I am not sure how it took priority over the pets not being able to damage lurker unless you position them just right.

Here’s the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic:

MARCH 23, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue preventing Blood Elves from completing “A Gesture of Commitment.”
4 Likes

Any possible word if Vindicator’s Pendant of Subjugation is going to be added in the game? I was taking a guess it may be released on ZA patch day (with all of the other haste gear). After the release of the badge gear on Thursday, this item is still not present.

Today:

Burning Crusade Classic

• Shadowmoon Valley
    • Fixed an issue where the Dragonmaw Illusion could persist upon leaving Netherwing Ledge.
1 Like

How about you address the missing pvp gear that was suppose to come out?

When will you all acknowledge the druid form bug affecting so many users at the moment?

It has been 3 days and we haven’t heard ANYTHING.

1 Like

Is this restart today going to fix druid forms? They are completely broken

yeah thats pretty true I agree

awesome! lets do it

MAY 9, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Black Temple
      • [With realm restarts] Defeating the Shade of Akama encounter will unlock the door to the Den of Mortal Delights.

The pace of hotfixes continues to be hilarious to me.

Y’all should hotfix the Radiance of the Sunwell to be visible so players know their tanks are getting nerfed

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic:

JUNE 6, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Seal of the Martyr and Seal of Blood were not properly discounted by Libram of Hope.

JUNE 8, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue with Shifting Naaru Sliver where players standing close together could affect the duration of the effect from each other’s trinkets.