Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Great.

Now get rid of the grouping nerf where I can’t get the XP I should be getting even if I group with someone the EXACT same level as I am to quest. Why is it cut in half? That’s not a very good incentive to group with anyone. I guess that goes along with the XP theft if you go into a dungeon and one person is 2 or 3 levels higher than you and you get 15 xp per kill as a result.

Do you NOT want people to play the game?

what did yall do on the 27th for like 7 hours?

1 Like

Clone purge

WTF are you talking about?
Easy math here.

Mob gives 1000 exp.

1 person gets 1000 exp.
2 people get 500 exp each

Its always worked the way.
The only nerf is if there is a huge 10+ level difference

A lot of people love soloing old content… I used to love soloing Magester’s Terrace back in WotLK, i found it was still a challenge solo due to the interesting variety of classes in the groups of mobs, giving you many different things to deal with, and I actually used it to practice my class… PLEASE STOP CHANGING THINGS!!! You are wrecking it for people… the whole idea behind classic is WE LIKED IT HOW IT WAS @_@

2 Likes

At first glance I would agree with you until I looked back at the levels you stated. A 10 level difference in a group is not a small amount.

AUGUST 16, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that prevented the PvP leaderboards from updating as expected.

Kind of funny since u dont have laeaderboard, we rely on 3rd parties

1 Like