Burning Blade Vanilla/TBC Players

All I remember is ROTGRIP DA MAN

Horde High Council best guild on BB

Ahh I remember you. You were super annoying.

1 Like

Haha, hey man! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kabookie! Wuddup!

How’s it going sir

hey all i’ve got a few screenshots of Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk Burning Blade realm. Great to see some familiar names! photos.app.goo.gl/CYTsYvcGpUnx9FoPA

There’s a name I haven’t seen in forever. :sweat_smile:

I know this thread is old by now, but worth a shot… I used to play with you guys in Tyranny. I was Gudruni(dwarf paladin) and Liandree(human warrior). I remember Endbringer/Abom, Solflare, Awful, Gashen, Hadred, Poplipop, Sweetleaf, Zorander, Solayn, Juvie and many others. Hope you’re all doing well!

1 Like

I recognize borbei and… thats it, but at least thats something.

Alliance Militia is recruiting, want to be raid “lead” by a 15 year old for a ZG snake boss kills and countless bat boss wipes? Well this is the guild for you!

What’s going on in dis thread?

Not a thing old timer

(Kabookie btw)

Good to see you!

…old timer? Eh. I guess you’re right.

Think we’re all old timers lol

Hi, guys! I played a character called Fox. He was a night elf hunter. I played with Relapse, which turned into Surge, then I played with Carnage. Very cool seeing all the old guild names and characters. I was 14 at the time!

Only thing I remember from Surge was Diz getting deleted outside Crossroads a lot

Lol old school players

Dunno why I longed on this dumb website but god speed to any forum goers from old day who still visit this time capsule.

RIP this game and f blizzard.

1 Like

because you can never truly be gone