Burden of Unrelenting Justice

Please reconsider this set, I love the looks but I don’t like that it changes colour depending on the day. Give us both tints as a seperate set.

9 Likes

It bears repeating that the idea of a set that changes colours isn’t inherently bad, but only having the option of color changing items is going to make it so nobody ever uses it outside of with its matching, color changing pieces, because why would they, really?

Offer the three options: the individual colours and maybe some way to make them change colours automatically if the player really wants to. Nobody wants their sets to only look good every 12 hours! It just makes this set, which is an aesthetic a lot of people were looking forward to, and the loyalty reward itself, almost entirely useless.

6 Likes

I agree. This should be individual sets, or as Vale put it, have all 3 given. 1 For the day version, 1 for the night version, and 1 that shifts between the two.

I like the silver version a lot more than the green/gold version. And given that this set will shift depending on the time of day… I just don’t know if I’ll transmog to it. Especially given that the “time of day” version… May not extend to the character select screen. So even if I use The “Shadowscale” toy with its stupid long cooldown to keep the silver version up… who knows if my character will reflect that on the character select screen or heck the armory page.

2 Likes